zma energy?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
About 4 weeks ago i started taking zma every night. And about 2 weeks into doing that i started noticing a couple of things that I'm wondering if anyone else has had happen to them. I started needing less sleep, i wake up after about 6 or 7 hours, and i feel rested, not tired or anything. i have more energy throughout the day. This is the only thing I've changed, that i can think of. Haven't changed diet or training, work got alot busier which has keep me out of the gym 2 to 3 days a week, leaving me with only 4 days training, other than that, nothing really different. Anyone else have any zma experiences like this, or is this just something unrelated?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Me too same as you but also a higher sex drive. We must be lacking in Zinc and or Magnesium.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ha-ha now that you mention it, last night was a marathon session with the gf. I'm still a young guy (yrs. old) but DAHM, that was enough to make me skip cardio this morning.

Davis555

Awards
Yes some people do have huge energy gains off of it and others non responsive kinda like creatine. I'm sure as blanced as your diet is minerals aren't as abundent. Especially since athleates need higher amounts of zinc ,than then couch potato.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ZMA is meant for your testosterone......so an increase in sex drive would be expected. It will give you some better quality sleep and more energy throughout the day. I took ZMA for about 3 weeks as well as hoodia when I woke up in the morning. Good combo of those two alone...

Davis555

Awards
ZMA is meant for your testosterone......so an increase in sex drive would be expected. It will give you some better quality sleep and more energy throughout the day. I took ZMA for about 3 weeks as well as hoodia when I woke up in the morning. Good combo of those two alone...
Did you loose a decent amount of fat?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Did you loose a decent amount of fat?
I trimmed up a bit. It was when I was getting back into lifting hard and being dsiciplined. It was a good combo, but there is easily stronger things out there. (fat loss was going to happen period due to increasing my workouts and cardio as much as I did)

Davis555

Awards
I trimmed up a bit. It was when I was getting back into lifting hard and being dsiciplined. It was a good combo, but there is easily stronger things out there. (fat loss was going to happen period due to increasing my workouts and cardio as much as I did)
I took ZMA and nothing happend for me almost a creatine effect...but with the little better sleep. I get that from melatonin but nice to see another 21 yr old results from it besides my own.

Squires

Awards
I've used ZMA for a couple years. I sleep deeper with it. As for testosterone production, it removes limiting factors. If you are deficiant with anything your natural production will be limited. ZMA is easy and cheap.

Nacho1545

Awards
How is it when you stop using it though? Do you get a energy drain like with most fat burners?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ZMA isnt particuarly a fat burner per say rather a natural test enhancer. That does help wiht fat loss. I didnt know any loss of energy myself. Then again I moved onto bigger and better things after ZMA. And I will be experiencing something even better here in a few days hopefully :) (you will see the log go up in my sig)