when should I take my supplements?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

when should I take my supplements?

I lift from 7:00-8:00 a.m., and take agility camp from 11:00-12:00. should I take my Whey Protein and Anabolic Halo supplements after lifting or after agility camp?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

well anabolic halo...i wont go there because i dont know much about it. but with the protein. just take it with a meal or after workouts. there is really no limit or exact time to when protein must be taken. its all personal preference
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  162 lbs.

Take your protein after lifting along with a small meal. Use your halo before camp to keep your muscles from breaking down anymore then they have to!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis555 View Post
    Take your protein after lifting along with a small meal. Use your halo before camp to keep your muscles from breaking down anymore then they have to!
    It is important to get your protein post workout! You might want to have protein/carb drink immediately after, then a short time later a small meal with some complex carbs to refuel you for the next routine. I like either brown rice, sweet potato, or oatmeal. You will need plenty of carbs with this much strenuous activity.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

is it really that important to take it right after my workout? or is there a general timeframe where I can take it with good results?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

it is important to get your post meal within 30-45 mins, this will help keep you from going into catabolic state.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    it is important to get your post meal within 30-45 mins, this will help keep you from going into catabolic state.
    The earlier the better. But even if you miss that window for whatever reason get it in you asap.

I've been taking my protein/WMS in a shaker cup and just adding water to drink immediately after my workout... but I'm f'ing obsessive about it. I work out too hard to waste a single cell to fund the recovery of those I just tore up.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Anabolic Halo wont due too much good for you. It is expensive cool aid. Muscle Tech product.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Anabolic Halo wont due too much good for you. It is expensive cool aid. Muscle Tech product.
    Alright, I get the hate for MT because of their overpricing of mediocre products, but I got a decent deal on it (50% markdown), and a few people I talked to said it worked for them.

So really, can you honestly say that it doesn't work without a bias against muscletech? I really want to know.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fooze View Post
    I lift from 7:00-8:00 a.m., and take agility camp from 11:00-12:00. should I take my Whey Protein and Anabolic Halo supplements after lifting or after agility camp?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Super Ultimate MUSCLE GROWING EXPERIENCE THAT IS ... super cryogenic anabolic halo
    It forces its way into you … through you … around you. The cryo-anabolic post-workout growth-inducing event invades your muscles and engages an anabolic uprising within them … leaving them with no choice but to grow!

Within seconds you’ll feel an intense glacial-like chill hit the back of your throat – like an avalanche of polar ice. The subzero outbreak has begun! It feels like your entire physiological profile is “freezing” as the mega-dose of more than 75 cutting-edge and musclebuilding ingredients in the ANABOLIC HALO™ formula courses through your veins.

What is this thing you’re feeling? It’s the power of -320 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s what happens when three pharmaceutical inspired, SUB-ZERO™ technologies process a precise portion of anabolic and muscle-morphing compounds never before seen in the supplement industry.

It could either be the anabolic halo, or the trenbolone/stanozolol/testosterone e: you decide

Whey 15-45mins after your lifting session, and you could take Anabolic halo I guess whenever, after the agility camp if you want. Agility meaning cardio based i'm assuming. I would not recommend protein after a cardio session, but weight lifting I would. I would have just to be honest bought double the protein; even if it was 1/2 off.

I see creatine mono is in anabolic halo, so yeah you can take it pretty much whenever. Chalk this up as a lesson learned and do this next time: buy protein online, with creatine mono, and use those 2 for a great combo.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    Whey 15-45mins after your lifting session, and you could take Anabolic halo I guess whenever, after the agility camp if you want. Agility meaning cardio based i'm assuming.
    yeah, mostly short-distance drills to build up quickness, some core workouts, and some stair-running.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I had Anabolic Halo, So I will give you a true report on it. Basically it is a liquid multivitamin.... It does give your throat a nice tingly feeling, but tastes like some kinda chemical gone wrong. I made the MT mistake myself right when I got into lifting again...dang evil GNC... anyhow it is not going to do anything amazing, but since you have it...

drink it after you lift, kinda refreshes a little and just maybe might be worth some kinda recoop for your body for agility training.

MT sucks though. I still have the jug sitting around about 80% full....never will use it...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fooze View Post
    yeah, mostly short-distance drills to build up quickness, some core workouts, and some stair-running.
    As stated, I would say take whey after lifting and halo after the cardio. Try to get each one between 15-45 mins after at the latest
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. Fish Supplements Fish Supplements Are Not All Equal
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:25 AM
  3. Bodybuilding Supplements Vs Antiaging Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:52 AM