when should I take my supplements?

fooze

Awards
I lift from 7:00-8:00 a.m., and take agility camp from 11:00-12:00. should I take my Whey Protein and Anabolic Halo supplements after lifting or after agility camp?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well anabolic halo...i wont go there because i dont know much about it. but with the protein. just take it with a meal or after workouts. there is really no limit or exact time to when protein must be taken. its all personal preference

Davis555

Awards
Take your protein after lifting along with a small meal. Use your halo before camp to keep your muscles from breaking down anymore then they have to!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your protein after lifting along with a small meal. Use your halo before camp to keep your muscles from breaking down anymore then they have to!
It is important to get your protein post workout! You might want to have protein/carb drink immediately after, then a short time later a small meal with some complex carbs to refuel you for the next routine. I like either brown rice, sweet potato, or oatmeal. You will need plenty of carbs with this much strenuous activity.:cheers:

fooze

Awards
is it really that important to take it right after my workout? or is there a general timeframe where I can take it with good results?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is important to get your post meal within 30-45 mins, this will help keep you from going into catabolic state.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
it is important to get your post meal within 30-45 mins, this will help keep you from going into catabolic state.
The earlier the better. But even if you miss that window for whatever reason get it in you asap.

I've been taking my protein/WMS in a shaker cup and just adding water to drink immediately after my workout... but I'm f'ing obsessive about it. I work out too hard to waste a single cell to fund the recovery of those I just tore up.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Halo wont due too much good for you. It is expensive cool aid. Muscle Tech product.

fooze

Awards
Anabolic Halo wont due too much good for you. It is expensive cool aid. Muscle Tech product.
Alright, I get the hate for MT because of their overpricing of mediocre products, but I got a decent deal on it (50% markdown), and a few people I talked to said it worked for them.

So really, can you honestly say that it doesn't work without a bias against muscletech? I really want to know.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I lift from 7:00-8:00 a.m., and take agility camp from 11:00-12:00. should I take my Whey Protein and Anabolic Halo supplements after lifting or after agility camp?
It forces its way into you … through you … around you. The cryo-anabolic post-workout growth-inducing event invades your muscles and engages an anabolic uprising within them … leaving them with no choice but to grow!

Within seconds you’ll feel an intense glacial-like chill hit the back of your throat – like an avalanche of polar ice. The subzero outbreak has begun! It feels like your entire physiological profile is “freezing” as the mega-dose of more than 75 cutting-edge and musclebuilding ingredients in the ANABOLIC HALO™ formula courses through your veins.

What is this thing you’re feeling? It’s the power of -320 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s what happens when three pharmaceutical inspired, SUB-ZERO™ technologies process a precise portion of anabolic and muscle-morphing compounds never before seen in the supplement industry.

It could either be the anabolic halo, or the trenbolone/stanozolol/testosterone e: you decide :blink:

Whey 15-45mins after your lifting session, and you could take Anabolic halo I guess whenever, after the agility camp if you want. Agility meaning cardio based i'm assuming. I would not recommend protein after a cardio session, but weight lifting I would. I would have just to be honest bought double the protein; even if it was 1/2 off.

I see creatine mono is in anabolic halo, so yeah you can take it pretty much whenever. Chalk this up as a lesson learned and do this next time: buy protein online, with creatine mono, and use those 2 for a great combo.

fooze

Awards
Whey 15-45mins after your lifting session, and you could take Anabolic halo I guess whenever, after the agility camp if you want. Agility meaning cardio based i'm assuming.
yeah, mostly short-distance drills to build up quickness, some core workouts, and some stair-running.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I had Anabolic Halo, So I will give you a true report on it. Basically it is a liquid multivitamin.... It does give your throat a nice tingly feeling, but tastes like some kinda chemical gone wrong. I made the MT mistake myself right when I got into lifting again...dang evil GNC... anyhow it is not going to do anything amazing, but since you have it...

drink it after you lift, kinda refreshes a little and just maybe might be worth some kinda recoop for your body for agility training.

MT sucks though. I still have the jug sitting around about 80% full....never will use it...

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
yeah, mostly short-distance drills to build up quickness, some core workouts, and some stair-running.
As stated, I would say take whey after lifting and halo after the cardio. Try to get each one between 15-45 mins after at the latest