Ragnarok & SizeOn?

CarolinaMan

Awards
First time poster here but have gained alot of knowledge just by reading on this forum so my question is can I take ragnarok pre-wo and sizeon during/post? They will not counteract each other will they? I was going to go with superpump but the stomach issues I read about made me shy away from that. Not to mention the great reviews I have read about ragnarok.

I am just looking to put on a few pounds along with a good diet of course and add some intensity to my workout. I will also be purchasing some bulk creatine & beta-alanine to use on off days so my stash will last longer as I read in another thread. Thank you all in advance :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man. you will like your results as well. both quality products that worked well for me!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need 2 creatine products?

kebeeeen

Awards
overkill i believe a rep said ragnarok had 4.5 grams of creatine per serving.

CarolinaMan

Awards
I was just under the impression that ragnarok & superpump were in the same supplement class (pre w/o) which is why I was going to substitute the rag. Is it that the rag just has that many more goodies in it? Thanks again for the input fellas.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was just under the impression that ragnarok & superpump were in the same supplement class (pre w/o) which is why I was going to substitute the rag. Is it that the rag just has that many more goodies in it? Thanks again for the input fellas.
RAG has enough creatine in it. Try looking into White FLOOD stacked with SizeOn or Green MAGnitude. Also, try a small amount of carbs with your pre-workout drink, it might cut down on the stomach issues.

RR

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Size-on and Whiteflood with great success before. Rag is amazing but it does already have a full dose of creatine in it. I'd either go White Flood+Size On or Rag+some sort of intraworkout product(i love Intrabolic for this)