Help on NxLabs!

Davis555

Awards
Is Methyl Ripped Hardcore worth the money? If not, a referal to another fat burner would be nice!

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i'm only about two weeks old here but you learn quick, i don't even think nx labs is listed on nutra planet. i bought their "ripped stack" before getting to this website and quickly felt like a jack **s. I haven't stopped reading posts since i got here and you will start to get a feel for what has worked for other people and what products are complete bs. a few other things, don't ever say you've set foot in gnc, and you've never heard of muscle tech. the fat loss supplements that seem to pop up the most right now are lean extreme and the dcp/lev. reloaded stack. good luck

Davis555

Awards
haha will do gnc what?..na i get my supp. from europa at cost price. So then I'm just a nube on here and is nutra planet running this site?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
haha will do gnc what?..na i get my supp. from europa at cost price. So then I'm just a nube on here and is nutra planet running this site?
nutra planet is a major board sponser:thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless your company is getting a larger percentage discount on certin items its a safe bet to look at NP. Sometimes there things are cheaper than Europa even at cost.

Davis555

Awards
Ok will do. Any recomendations from Distilled and B Until for a fat burner? Need all the advices I can get!

Davis555

Awards
Rasbery Ketones-Seems hard to find good science behind that ingrediant. Is this just fresh this year or what? Seems to be popping in every new or reformulated burner.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
get some rpm by applied nutracuticals, good stuff!