Nutraplanet Canadian orders - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutraplanet Canadian orders

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Nutraplanet Canadian orders

Any canadians out there ever order supps from NP to Canada? If so how long did it take to get your order and how much did the shipping end up costing?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Shipping took an extra couple days more than their quoted 6-10 days. Shipping rate was decent. To find out what it costs to ship to you, sign up for an account, put stuff in your shopping cart and checkout until it shows a summary of pricing including the shipping.

I will order from NP again

Edit: my shipping was $16-17 for 2 lbs to Vancouver
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

awesome, thanks for the info, 16-17 bucks is reasonable considering the savings, as you would well know Canadian supplement prices and variety are terrible compared to the US
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

God don't I know it. I feel like I'm cheating on my guy at Popeye's but he doesn't carry 1/4 of the **** NP does
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

hahaha yeah I buy at popeyes too, and its definately the best place to buy in Canada, there just seems to be alot of supplements I dont even have the option to try in Canada, like white flood, cant find that anywhere. And the bulk supplies at NP are great deals as well.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Shipping times vary depending on how long it is at customs. Some customers receive their items in as little a 3 business day, whereas it can take longer (As in Boyder's case).
    I was trying to find an old NP thread where people posted how long it took, but usually around 5-10 business days. Depends if the Gods are on your side

There is no comparison between Popeye's and NP lol, price and products. BSN NO-Xplode, $55 vs. $30, I could go on but it would just be cruel lol . Canadian pricing is over the top. Also if you Canadians live near the border, I would recommend looking into Mailbox rentals on the US side, so you can get free shipping on a $200 order and stock on up protein/etc. For Niagara Falls, you can check out Entry Page and I know some other Canadians that use different ones depending where they live.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

5-10 business days if very reasonable, Ive ordered from canadian websites before and had products take that long to be delivered lol
  8. Senior Member

Shipping has gone up a bit my last order was in the $30 range that was for 1cycle support, 2 bulk fishoils, posiden, macro greens. But depends on customs as well i've been pretty lucky havn't paid a fee in awhile. One time i got hit with $45 fee but that was through ups.
  9. Senior Member

oh and usually 2 weeks
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Shipping times vary depending on how long it is at customs. Some customers receive their items in as little a 3 business day, whereas it can take longer (As in Boyder's case).
    I was trying to find an old NP thread where people posted how long it took, but usually around 5-10 business days. Depends if the Gods are on your side

There is no comparison between Popeye's and NP lol, price and products. BSN NO-Xplode, $55 vs. $30, I could go on but it would just be cruel lol . Canadian pricing is over the top. Also if you Canadians live near the border, I would recommend looking into Mailbox rentals on the US side, so you can get free shipping on a $200 order and stock on up protein/etc. For Niagara Falls, you can check out Entry Page and I know some other Canadians that use different ones depending where they live.
    Niagara Falls, NY. Whitmer Road Mailbox Rentals are my homies.
  11. New Member

Takes about a week for me, and I'm in Ontario. I won't use Popeye's again. They screwed up my order sending the wrong product, and asked me to send it back which I did. Then they were supposed to credit me for sending the product back, and they never did. I'll stick to Nutraplanet.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    Takes about a week for me, and I'm in Ontario. I won't use Popeye's again. They screwed up my order sending the wrong product, and asked me to send it back which I did. Then they were supposed to credit me for sending the product back, and they never did. I'll stick to Nutraplanet.
    I ordered from them once 3 years ago. They ended up shipping to to my billing adress and not the shipping adress which was a clear distinction. And then I discovered Nutraplanet
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Niagara Falls, NY. Whitmer Road Mailbox Rentals are my homies.

Homies?

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=R2Chdw_kAdI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes, a colloquial expression meant to denote friendship or endearment to a likewise inclined individual.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.

I thought my order would take forever to get to me.
    Only took one week and paid 15$ for shipping.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I bite the bullet and go Fedex Express, I always get big orders because the shipping is expensive. But... I sometimes receive it in less than 24 hours... and customs doesn't seem to bother with express shipments for some reason.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I bite the bullet and go Fedex Express, I always get big orders because the shipping is expensive. But... I sometimes receive it in less than 24 hours... and customs doesn't seem to bother with express shipments for some reason.

That's good to know.

The thing I do like about my local popeye's in the owner. He is a competition body builder so his advice on just about everything, including training, diet and supps has been tremendous. In my mind, worth the extra money I've been paying. I'm starting to lean away from it now but since I've only been lifting for like 6 months, I've really needed it to not waste my time like so many do in the first year.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Boyders View Post
    That's good to know.

The thing I do like about my local popeye's in the owner. He is a competition body builder so his advice on just about everything, including training, diet and supps has been tremendous. In my mind, worth the extra money I've been paying. I'm starting to lean away from it now but since I've only been lifting for like 6 months, I've really needed it to not waste my time like so many do in the first year.
    Yah but Popeyes does not carry the most effective supps and a lot of them are still pushing MT products. The guys at the local Popeyes hate me because I tell it like it is. The guy there that hates me the most is this skinny twerp that thinks he knows something. It's qute hilarious actually. I don't know how they work and if some have better products than others, but it's been my experience that they just can't supply me with what I need.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

This guy's advice on supps is solid. Out of what they carry, he has never pushed MT or other garbage. He also likes to try everything he carries to give a first hand count of effectiveness and whatnot. But as the months go by and I get more and more of my advice from here, I will eventually be pure NP.

BUT, yah 90% of the supp store employ people who don't know protein if a 5 lb tub was shoved down their throat.

I do stop in GNC from time to time because it's like a toy store for men. I always LOVE the advice they give me on products. Provides entertainment for days each time
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Canadian gives Nutraplanet mad props
    By max silver in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 08:21 AM