Should I run an AI with act extreme, stoked, rpm and drive?

Soccer00

Awards
As title state, would it be worth throwing an ai in the mix when i run this in a week? maybe hyperdrol, or nolvadex (gaspari not serm)?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
dont see why not. unless ur young.
ActX and Stoked both have weak AIs built in. Maybe think about using a little less potent AI than Hyperdrol or Novedex. Maybe Restore (also provides cortisol support) or 6-oxo. 6-oxo is just as powerful, but people tend to like it better.

Also the product by gaspari is Novedex XT.

Soccer00

Awards
dont see why not. unless ur young.
ActX and Stoked both have weak AIs built in. Maybe think about using a little less potent AI than Hyperdrol or Novedex. Maybe Restore (also provides cortisol support) or 6-oxo. 6-oxo is just as powerful, but people tend to like it better.

Also the product by gaspari is Novedex XT.
haha right, nolvadex is the serm my bad... maybe i'll just toss in lx for cort if both already have mild ais, i'm prone to joint issues

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No AI needed, but that stack of 4 is probably better suited to be run split up and spread out over a longer time frame my friend.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
have you bought these already?

Yeah all of those supps have Icariin/HGW in it, so youd probably get somewhat of an overload from all of them.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wtf are you doing? Three of those are stand-alone products. You don't need all 4. And none require PCT.

N00b. Ask before you buy a stupid stack.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Dude I hate to say it, but that was a little harsh. He didn't ask about PCT. We also don't know whether he bought it yet.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Dude I hate to say it, but that was a little harsh. He didn't ask about PCT. We also don't know whether he bought it yet.
I agree...there's no shame in asking noob questions. In fact they should be encouraged. Its better than having people be afraid to ask, and then take something to hurt themselves.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's only 4,392 threads about those products specifically, and there's a handy little search button. It's almost like a joke post, it makes absolutely no sense.

Soccer00

Awards
Wtf are you doing? Three of those are stand-alone products. You don't need all 4. And none require PCT.

take it easy, i'm at the end of an rpm/drive run and there will less than a week overlap-
the only mention of pct was that i accidentally wrote nolvadex instead of gasparis novedex- clearly theres no need for any serm as none of these are suppressive. My question is basically if the weak ais in both stoke and act x combined are enough or if i should buy a stand alone ai or maybe cort blocker like lx, -
lots of people stacked stoked and act x but thanks for being such a **** holster

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As title state, would it be worth throwing an ai in the mix when i run this in a week?
Your words. I'm just sayin'. ;) But no, you don't need an AI for those. Icariin has anti-cort action, too, IIRC, so I doubt you'd need that, either, but 7-keto is great stuff anyway. Its slightly anabolic, for me. Give it a go.

Soccer00

Awards
Your words. I'm just sayin'. ;) But no, you don't need an AI for those. Icariin has anti-cort action, too, IIRC, so I doubt you'd need that, either, but 7-keto is great stuff anyway. Its slightly anabolic, for me. Give it a go.
fair enough, i didn't mention that i'll be swapping rpm/drive for vasocharge one week in- but i was aware of the icaarins overload. I'm premed, and cocky, so i didnt appreciate the noob implication... ithanks for the advice, think i'll just stick with lx, i figure test/est levels will be pretty optimal as is and too much est suppression ruins my knees

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never tried lx, but I should, since I like 7keto so much. Let us know what you think. Vasocharge is good stuff, too.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def split them up . . . make it worth you $$$.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

I think you need to stay off the coffe dude!!

jdev

Awards
  • Established
whats the purpose of overlapping a week? if it were me, id just finish up rpm/drive before i started the rest.

Soccer00

Awards
I wanna finish the stack just as 2 a days start for college soccer...
anyhow, what im thinkin now is use drive/rpm 2-3 times/week and drop doseage of act x, stoked or both on those days- sort of like a pulse cycle (but with non suppressives) in order to get the benefit of many pathways of test boosting

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Id recommend starting the ActX overlapping, only using RPM preWO from the start of ActX, and Bumping up the dosage of Stoked (as would only be on it for 3 weeks).

Soccer00

Awards
interesting, i wouldn't mind reaping some of the endurance benefits of cordyceps from drive for running/sprints... so i may stick with the pulse cycle