My Entire Supplement Catalog! Experienced veterans Please Shed Some Light!

mo sizzle

Awards
Hey, after much reading and researching Ive come to a conclusion on what supplements I am going to employ for the lift.

Pre-workout-

One Scoop of Xtend combined with one scoop of Vasocharge (thanks for the info t-bone)

Post Workout-

Universal Nutrition Storm, a cheap to way add some seemingly quality creatine

One Scoop of Xtend

Two scoops of ON Whey

Daily Supplements/Cutting Supplments-

Fish Oil 1.7g 3x

ClA 2g 3x

DCP/Leviathan Reloaded (not sure how dosage works for this, advice appreciated)

EGCG (not sure how much either)

Centrum Multi Vit 1x

?alcar?

Now to the point of this thread lol. This is the first time I've had such an extensive stack, and I would like to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. Any valuable information is welcome. If you feel like I am wasting money, or some things wont react well or are useless, please tell me. Just trying to absorb as much knowledge so I can optimize the use and results of the supplements.

thanks in advance

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Centrum is crap. Switch to Adam mens multi. EGCG is not needed. CLA is a waste of money. Double your fish oil intake. Vasocharge is a pre-workout supplement. Cut out the Universal Storm- not needed. Rag is not needed, use the Vasocharge instead.

mo sizzle

Awards
lol thanks for the insight. What is wrong with centrum? since ive already been taking them, and still have a lot lol. i did not know vasocharge was pre, but i guess i should have guessed with its name. is vaso a good pump preworkout? and if i eliminate storm, i have very little creatine intake.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is some creatine in Vasocharge, plus you can purchase some bulk mono if you really feel the need to use creatine.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Centrum is crap. Switch to Adam mens multi. EGCG is not needed. CLA is a waste of money. Double your fish oil intake. Vasocharge is a pre-workout supplement. Cut out the Universal Storm- not needed. Rag is not needed, use the Vasocharge instead.

I use Multi Pro 32X mostly because it doesnt taste like crap when you chew up the tab, tastes kinda like the flintstone vitamins of yesteryear (I have issues swallowing dry caplets or tabs, can only swallow caps/gels)
I was going to say something about teh Vaso but you beat me to it lol. Anyways :goodpost: He knows what he talking about, listen to heeem.

mo sizzle

Awards
I dont doubt his knowledge. Im just wondering how good of a preworkout is vaso?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Vasocharge is the best for pre-workout. You won't find one bad review.
I gotta agree.. I have used Rag, and quite a few others, I really enjoyed vasochage more then all of them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA isnt a crap supplement... if it isnt the right isomers you will not get what you are looking for though. And you will need to dose higher (I like 10-12 caps of nutras bulk).

If you have the centrum and dont want to waste it, take it with food, or they are known to pass right through. NOWs ADAM is much better though. Green tea is a staple in my mind, but everyone has their views, works great with DCP for myself. I am not versed in vasocharge, or the universal, so i will not comment on them.

Adams

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Only one scoop Xtend pre? Id recommend following the weight chart they have.
One scoop after is fine tho.

mo sizzle

Awards
are bcaas more beneficial before or after my workout?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Load up a gallon jug, take a few drinks prior to workout... drink throughout, and drink after.

BCAAs are cheap, and effective, you really cant get enough of em.

Adams

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Slightly Before and During workout. They are beneficial after workout as well, but there is much less of a difference between bcaas and whey post workout.

Mr Ed

Awards
Storm

Hey, after much reading and researching Ive come to a conclusion on what supplements I am going to employ for the lift.

Pre-workout-

One Scoop of Xtend combined with one scoop of Vasocharge (thanks for the info t-bone)

Post Workout-

Universal Nutrition Storm, a cheap to way add some seemingly quality creatine

One Scoop of Xtend

Two scoops of ON Whey

Daily Supplements/Cutting Supplments-

Fish Oil 1.7g 3x

ClA 2g 3x

DCP/Leviathan Reloaded (not sure how dosage works for this, advice appreciated)

EGCG (not sure how much either)

Centrum Multi Vit 1x

?alcar?

Now to the point of this thread lol. This is the first time I've had such an extensive stack, and I would like to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. Any valuable information is welcome. If you feel like I am wasting money, or some things wont react well or are useless, please tell me. Just trying to absorb as much knowledge so I can optimize the use and results of the supplements.

thanks in advance
If you do decide to use creatine, Storm is better than mono in my experience. I did have issues with needing to run to the bathroom early on and the taste of the grape flavour is not what you would expect (haven't tried the fruit punch yet) but overall I'm glad I paid all that shipping to get it to New Zealand.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
if your going to go with vasocharge your better off going with primaforce's primal n2o. Same thing but like 7 bucks cheaper. Stuff is still kinda pricey though. 30 bucks for only 20 servings is a bit much