Female needs some clarification from the guys

caramel color

Awards
Hello,

I have tried to find out what the difference is between Yellow Gold, Anabolic Pump and P-Slin is. I searched the forum, but can't find what I am looking for. Also is YG in liquid or is it a powder? Can someone explain it to me? I currently take Recreate at one a day. I like it, so far so good.

Anyway thanks for the replies.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent tried any of them and probably wouldnt be able to tell you the differences but i can answer the question on YG, its a powder and from reviews its some of the nastiest tasting sh1t.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP Labs

Check out the write-ups!

I have not used YG, I believe that is the same as AP. AP can be used before meals to help with nutrient partitioning, make sure to have carbs in your meals. PSlin is typically used in pre-workout, I take it 20 mins before my pre-workout shake (30g protein/70g carbs), I fell the muscle pump quite rapidly. Essentially it is the same as AP but a higher extraction, thus increased effectiveness in carb/nutrient transporting.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
If you try and take YG just as the powder, you might barf(no joke). AP comes in caps and YG comes in a small container and it looks like mustard powder. But, it definitely doesn't taste like mustard. You can use AP throughout the day, 2-3 times per day or more if you can afford it. PSLIN is meant for pre workout because it's much more potent. Therefore you need a lot more carbs than with AP but for me, I actually only take about 50g carbs with PSLIN and that's all I need.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
conclusion.. just buy AP.. :D AP+recreate should be very very good.. and, dont forget to take carbs with AP, without that AP would be useless..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AP doesn't work for some, like myself. I think there's a thread on this, and the conclusion was it doesn't work for ectomorphs. P-Slin did work for me, and other non-AP responders.

caramel color

Awards
Thanks guys for the responses. I knew that I could count on you. Take care.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These threads might help:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82277-anabolic-pump-yellow.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85753-ap-manual.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/73322-anabolic-pump-faq.html

Simply put, Yellow Gold was a beta-version of Anabolic Pump. As it turned out, Anabolic Pump was refined several notches better and is significantly more versatile and concentrated than Yellow Gold. Anabolic Pump and P-Slin contain one common ingredient, a Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa), the key glucose disposal agent. This compound, lagerstroemia speciosa, is usually extracted for the active, corosolic acid. The usual extracts, though are usually about 1%, well below the amounts used in clinical trials to produce effective insulin-independent nutrient partitioning. Besides, these standard corosolic-acid extracts are not standardized for tannins, as opposed to Anabolic Pump and P-Slin. Now, P-Slin contains about five times more tannins than Anabolic Pump, allowing you to consume more carbohydrates with it, and making it a perfect supplement for a pre-workout stack. Yet, Anabolic Pump, as a blend, has the unique capability to shuttle glucose to muscle cells, but not to adipose tissue. This allows you to consume Anabolic Pump three times daily and get superior overall results from it.

In general, I would recommend Anabolic Pump for daily use. And P-Slin for pre-workout use. In both cases, you would need to let your body "learn" to use them by fine-tuning carbohydrate intake (in terms of amounts) and timing (after an Anabolic Pump / P-Slin dose).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No love for the Yellow Gold eh? It's not that bad with a pill capper. Without a parachute though, that taste lingered in my mouth for a good half hour, while chewing gum. If there's no super sale next weekend, I may have to make some more YG caps instead of stocking up on AP :)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
dunno if females wanna do this, but just get a roll of cheap ass TP and parachute the YG. Its alot more cost effective.