Leviathan reloaded + rpm?

1. Leviathan reloaded + rpm?

I currently take 2 leviathan reloaded and 2 dcp before I workout. I have an extra bottle of rpm laying around, so how many caps could I fit in with my fat burners? I'm 5'8" 180lbs 21y/o.

2. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2;
    I currently take 2 leviathan reloaded and 2 dcp before I workout. I have an extra bottle of rpm laying around, so how many caps could I fit in with my fat burners? I'm 5'8" 180lbs 21y/o.
    I would suggest 2 RPM with your pre-workout dose and another two with your other dose of Leviathan Reloaded/DCP.

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would suggest 2 RPM with your pre-workout dose and another two with your other dose of Leviathan Reloaded/DCP.
    Ok will do. Btw do you think it would be risky to drink alcohol while taking these supps? I mean if I were to have some beer later at night, hours away from dosing.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2;
    Ok will do. Btw do you think it would be risky to drink alcohol while taking these supps? I mean if I were to have some beer later at night, hours away from dosing.
    I would generally avoid alcohol. The naringin in RPM can potentiate its impact. One reckless session can trigger a significant setback.

5. the knowledge stategic contains never ceases to amaze me!

6. A human mind that of which is a vault of never ending supplement knowledge.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:00 AM
  2. Leviathan reloaded
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. DP's ReTransformation Log - Leviathan / Leviathan Reloaded
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:29 PM