Jungle warfare help???

  1. Question Jungle warfare help???


    Do u think it's ok to take jungle warfare with no-xplode because i read some where JW should not be taken with anything which contains MCT...not sure but can u plz help me???
    and also its been day 3 for me taking JW along with cell mass and NO-xlpode and for the past two days i'm having pain in my lower right stomach ...do u think this is caused by JW???
    i'm not sure weather JW caused it or was it beacuse i did some hard core cardio(sprinting) 2 days back and that was the time i got the pain in middle of the run...
    plz suggest what i should do???


  2. first off, there are better products much cheaper than BSN product. As for the JW combination with the two...im not sure. it may just be a cramp...do some reading over it is what i would suggest

  3. Mct?

    Oh, okay medium chain triglycerides...I can't think of any reason why these would interact w/ JW. Where did you read this?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Mct?

    Oh, okay medium chain triglycerides...I can't think of any reason why these would interact w/ JW. Where did you read this?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6208321&page=5

    in the last paragraph 1st point

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ashe555 View Post
    I remember that post and all of the drama it created. No one knows who that guy is. Anyway, MCTs are in all kinds of things including protein powder. If there were interactions, then a whole bunch of people would know about it since so many people have taken JW with MCTs. I really wouldn't worry about it, or put much faith in that post on BB.com. JW is, however, supressive as it includes a mild steriod.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I remember that post and all of the drama it created. No one knows who that guy is. Anyway, MCTs are in all kinds of things including protein powder. If there were interactions, then a whole bunch of people would know about it since so many people have taken JW with MCTs. I really wouldn't worry about it, or put much faith in that post on BB.com. JW is, however, supressive as it includes a mild steriod.
    any idea which is causing the pain in the stomach???
    but now the pain is slightly reduced...and i haven't reduced my dosage or anything...shud i just continue???

  7. Were you running regularly before the day you sprinted? You could have just pulled something. I'm thinking like Tex that it may just be a cramp or pulled muscle.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Were you running regularly before the day you sprinted? You could have just pulled something. I'm thinking like Tex that it may just be a cramp or pulled muscle.
    NO i was not running regularly...but now i have lowered my JW dosage and the pain slightly decreased...

  9. sounds more like a pulled muscle...how much did u warm up before sprints? I'd say the reason it has lessened is becuz it was a pull that is now healing but not due to the dosages of jw ot none dosage.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jungle Warfare?
    By Will Wagner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:53 PM
  2. PCT really necessary for Jungle Warfare?
    By elliotuk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:28 PM
  3. 5 weeks in the Jungle!! - Luke's Jungle Warfare Log
    By luke1984 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 07:13 AM
  4. PCT for Jungle Warfare
    By eaudemale in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 06:09 PM
  5. jungle warfare
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Log in
Log in