Most Underrated Supplement

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Most Underrated Supplement

What's the most underrated supplement out there in your opinion. You know the one that works great but nobody every seems to care about or know about?

For me it has to be Waxy Maize, great product and a lot of people have never even heard of it.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

WMS is big on this board. Most of the recommended supps on this board are unknown to the average consumer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Which one do you use, in your opinion is the best one out there. I use the Optinum Nutrition Maize

Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    What's the most underrated supplement out there in your opinion. You know the one that works great but nobody every seems to care about or know about?

For me it has to be Waxy Maize, great product and a lot of people have never even heard of it.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I use(d) the IDS Waxy Maize. I can't afford it anymore but it's a great product

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

WMS is less than $13 for 1.5kg at NP.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Senior Member
    Answers

SAM-e is pretty underrated IMHO. Its become a staple for me since I began using it in 2006. The longest I've gone without since then has been about 2 weeks.

7. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I feel like Core MRP is extremely underrated as the formulation is excellent, yet it doesnt get talked about like it should.

8. New Member
    Answers

I don't think it is underrated here... put by most people RAG. It is great but everyone at my gym insists if you are not taking N.O. Xplode you are an idiot.

9. Advanced Member
    Answers

def nos ether, amazing product

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    I use(d) the IDS Waxy Maize. I can't afford it anymore but it's a great product
    CARB SLAM...its like 25 i think at 5.75lbs!

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I really liked anagen..........rip

12. Elite Member
    Answers

Turmeric
    GlycerGROW
    Anagen
    Spirulina

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Fish oil!

Also, I've had great success with xtend, cissus, posideon and protein (muscle milk, BSN and Nitro core 24).

14. Elite Member
    Answers

Even though it's not underrated, I think Resveratrol is amazing. Honorable mention at least.

15. Diamond Member
    Answers

ive got 2. reset ad and plcar.

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Doh!

Not sure how I could forget, but Post Cycle Support. It's done a great job getting my cholesterol under control!

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Amen to that. Down to my last 1/2 bottle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Amen to that. Down to my last 1/2 bottle.
    I scooped up a bunch when they were on sale somewhere for $12 a bottle.

19. New Member
    Answers

i still have anagen at work.. is it worth trying? what results did you get from it?

people really seem to like WMS.. it was great for recovery, infact it was excellent for recovery especially after heavy deads... but it put fat on my mid section. as soon as i replaced the WMS with oats, my mid section leaned right back up & my hunger was more stable for the rest of the day.

anyway, for me the most underrated products are:

1) AEN intrabolic... has basically eliminated my ability to get sore from working out. enhanced my recovery, endurance and slight increase in LBM

2) Beverly muscle provider... expensive, but worth it. 30% di-tri peptide content, 50% BCAA. easily the best quality protein on the market. beverly quality standards also rock, and the vanilla tastes like god himself mixed the shake.

20. New Member
    Answers

Dessicated liver... great source of many things, portable, etc.etc.

21. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by solidwon View Post
    Dessicated liver... great source of many things, portable, etc.etc.
    x2!!!!

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    i still have anagen at work.. is it worth trying? what results did you get from it?

people really seem to like WMS.. it was great for recovery, infact it was excellent for recovery especially after heavy deads... but it put fat on my mid section. as soon as i replaced the WMS with oats, my mid section leaned right back up & my hunger was more stable for the rest of the day.

1) AEN intrabolic... has basically eliminated my ability to get sore from working out. enhanced my recovery, endurance and slight increase in LBM

2) Beverly muscle provider... expensive, but worth it. 30% di-tri peptide content, 50% BCAA. easily the best quality protein on the market. beverly quality standards also rock, and the vanilla tastes like god himself mixed the shake.
    Where do you work? It will make you have some great pumps/vascularity and you will feel really chill all the time. Sleep like a baby too.

23. New Member
    Answers

Where do you work? It will make you have some great pumps/vascularity and you will feel really chill all the time. Sleep like a baby too.
    vitamin shoppe. we've have one bottle sitting on the shelf for about a year now

24. Diamond Member
    Answers

Rhodiola Rosea.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

vitamin shoppe. we've have one bottle sitting on the shelf for about a year now
    I want it.

26. Elite Member
    Answers

1) AEN Intrabolic-people seem to not realize how this is more than just bcaa/eaa...amazing stuff
    2)CORE MRP-amazing ingredients and makes it easier on me not having to grind my own oats to put in a shake(yes i like the convenience) Solid price, solid ingredients, solid taste!
    3)Somnidren GH-I believe many know its amazing effects on sleep, but people fail to realize how much more it is good for(improved mood, recovery, muscle retention during a cut, stress relief etc)

Also, I am a Nimbus rep so take this how you want, but i believe electrolytes in general are unappreciated. While those who have used Poseidon(more than just electrolytes but w/e) love it, still think those out there who don't use electrolytes more often are missing out. Just drinking water IMO is not enough for the hydration needs of many athletes out there! Just my 2 cents.....
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Food Had to say it.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Man you ain't kidding. I wish i had more!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

29. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    1) AEN Intrabolic-people seem to not realize how this is more than just bcaa/eaa...amazing stuff
    2)CORE MRP-amazing ingredients and makes it easier on me not having to grind my own oats to put in a shake(yes i like the convenience) Solid price, solid ingredients, solid taste!
    3)Somnidren GH-I believe many know its amazing effects on sleep, but people fail to realize how much more it is good for(improved mood, recovery, muscle retention during a cut, stress relief etc)

Also, I am a Nimbus rep so take this how you want, but i believe electrolytes in general are unappreciated. While those who have used Poseidon(more than just electrolytes but w/e) love it, still think those out there who don't use electrolytes more often are missing out. Just drinking water IMO is not enough for the hydration needs of many athletes out there! Just my 2 cents.....
    Glad I wasnt the only one to say Core MRP . Poseidon is also an excellent product.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Even though it's not underrated, I think Resveratrol is amazing. Honorable mention at least.
    What do you notice from resveratrol? I have 50% trans I'm going to dose with some quercetin and bioperine. You take it by itself?
    Freedom means nothing here.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Poseidon is amazing. Purely amazing. I never got my free tub for submitting my review for the Nimbus website though!!! I want my product!
    Freedom means nothing here.

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Waxy Maize is like pumping air into your biceps

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I think I have bottle of that on the Clearance table at Vitamin Shoppe where I work. Is it any good?

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

For those of you looking for more Anagen, it looks like there are a few hundred bottles available on eBay.

35. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Answers

IntrAbolic is just now getting the recogntion it deserves and is actually now selling very strong all around the world, with major chains like VitaminShoppe now stocking it.

It's reputation as the best intra-workout supplement, couldn't go unnoticed for very long

36. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Answers

That's becuase they have been brainwashed by incomplete, inferior, underdosed bcaa products for a loooong time. Regardless, as you know the tide is changing for IntrAbolic

37. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Answers

Dessicated Liver and Ginger.

Jag

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

would it be crazy to say omega 3's?