Most Underrated Supplement
- 06-26-2008, 11:10 PM
- 06-26-2008, 11:11 PM
WMS is big on this board. Most of the recommended supps on this board are unknown to the average consumer.M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-26-2008, 11:13 PM
06-26-2008, 11:51 PM
06-26-2008, 11:53 PM
06-26-2008, 11:57 PM
SAM-e is pretty underrated IMHO. Its become a staple for me since I began using it in 2006. The longest I've gone without since then has been about 2 weeks.
06-27-2008, 12:37 AM
I feel like Core MRP is extremely underrated as the formulation is excellent, yet it doesnt get talked about like it should.
06-27-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't think it is underrated here... put by most people RAG. It is great but everyone at my gym insists if you are not taking N.O. Xplode you are an idiot.
06-27-2008, 01:58 AM
06-27-2008, 02:27 AM
06-27-2008, 02:28 AM
06-27-2008, 06:17 AM
06-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Also, I've had great success with xtend, cissus, posideon and protein (muscle milk, BSN and Nitro core 24).
06-27-2008, 08:23 AM
06-27-2008, 08:41 AM
06-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Not sure how I could forget, but Post Cycle Support. It's done a great job getting my cholesterol under control!
06-27-2008, 10:27 AM
06-27-2008, 10:46 AM
06-27-2008, 11:36 AM
i still have anagen at work.. is it worth trying? what results did you get from it?
people really seem to like WMS.. it was great for recovery, infact it was excellent for recovery especially after heavy deads... but it put fat on my mid section. as soon as i replaced the WMS with oats, my mid section leaned right back up & my hunger was more stable for the rest of the day.
anyway, for me the most underrated products are:
1) AEN intrabolic... has basically eliminated my ability to get sore from working out. enhanced my recovery, endurance and slight increase in LBM
2) Beverly muscle provider... expensive, but worth it. 30% di-tri peptide content, 50% BCAA. easily the best quality protein on the market. beverly quality standards also rock, and the vanilla tastes like god himself mixed the shake.
06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
06-27-2008, 01:09 PM
06-27-2008, 01:29 PM
06-27-2008, 01:40 PM
06-27-2008, 02:41 PM
06-27-2008, 08:58 PM
1) AEN Intrabolic-people seem to not realize how this is more than just bcaa/eaa...amazing stuff
2)CORE MRP-amazing ingredients and makes it easier on me not having to grind my own oats to put in a shake(yes i like the convenience) Solid price, solid ingredients, solid taste!
3)Somnidren GH-I believe many know its amazing effects on sleep, but people fail to realize how much more it is good for(improved mood, recovery, muscle retention during a cut, stress relief etc)
Also, I am a Nimbus rep so take this how you want, but i believe electrolytes in general are unappreciated. While those who have used Poseidon(more than just electrolytes but w/e) love it, still think those out there who don't use electrolytes more often are missing out. Just drinking water IMO is not enough for the hydration needs of many athletes out there! Just my 2 cents.....
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
06-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Food Had to say it.
06-27-2008, 09:24 PM
06-27-2008, 09:32 PM
06-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JaredGalloway in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:45 PM
- By CHAPS in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:59 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2007, 02:13 PM
- By jeffas66 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 03-14-2006, 07:53 PM