Most Underrated Supplement

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
What's the most underrated supplement out there in your opinion. You know the one that works great but nobody every seems to care about or know about?

For me it has to be Waxy Maize, great product and a lot of people have never even heard of it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WMS is big on this board. Most of the recommended supps on this board are unknown to the average consumer.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Which one do you use, in your opinion is the best one out there. I use the Optinum Nutrition Maize

What's the most underrated supplement out there in your opinion. You know the one that works great but nobody every seems to care about or know about?

For me it has to be Waxy Maize, great product and a lot of people have never even heard of it.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I use(d) the IDS Waxy Maize. I can't afford it anymore but it's a great product

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
SAM-e is pretty underrated IMHO. Its become a staple for me since I began using it in 2006. The longest I've gone without since then has been about 2 weeks.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
I feel like Core MRP is extremely underrated as the formulation is excellent, yet it doesnt get talked about like it should.

Korben

Korben

Awards
I don't think it is underrated here... put by most people RAG. It is great but everyone at my gym insists if you are not taking N.O. Xplode you are an idiot. :blink:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil!

Also, I've had great success with xtend, cissus, posideon and protein (muscle milk, BSN and Nitro core 24).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Even though it's not underrated, I think Resveratrol is amazing. Honorable mention at least.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive got 2. reset ad and plcar.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Doh!

Not sure how I could forget, but Post Cycle Support. It's done a great job getting my cholesterol under control!

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i still have anagen at work.. is it worth trying? what results did you get from it?

people really seem to like WMS.. it was great for recovery, infact it was excellent for recovery especially after heavy deads... but it put fat on my mid section. as soon as i replaced the WMS with oats, my mid section leaned right back up & my hunger was more stable for the rest of the day.

anyway, for me the most underrated products are:

1) AEN intrabolic... has basically eliminated my ability to get sore from working out. enhanced my recovery, endurance and slight increase in LBM

2) Beverly muscle provider... expensive, but worth it. 30% di-tri peptide content, 50% BCAA. easily the best quality protein on the market. beverly quality standards also rock, and the vanilla tastes like god himself mixed the shake.

solidwon

Awards
Dessicated liver... great source of many things, portable, etc.etc.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
i still have anagen at work.. is it worth trying? what results did you get from it?

people really seem to like WMS.. it was great for recovery, infact it was excellent for recovery especially after heavy deads... but it put fat on my mid section. as soon as i replaced the WMS with oats, my mid section leaned right back up & my hunger was more stable for the rest of the day.

1) AEN intrabolic... has basically eliminated my ability to get sore from working out. enhanced my recovery, endurance and slight increase in LBM

2) Beverly muscle provider... expensive, but worth it. 30% di-tri peptide content, 50% BCAA. easily the best quality protein on the market. beverly quality standards also rock, and the vanilla tastes like god himself mixed the shake.
Where do you work? It will make you have some great pumps/vascularity and you will feel really chill all the time. Sleep like a baby too.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Where do you work? It will make you have some great pumps/vascularity and you will feel really chill all the time. Sleep like a baby too.
vitamin shoppe. we've have one bottle sitting on the shelf for about a year now

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhodiola Rosea.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) AEN Intrabolic-people seem to not realize how this is more than just bcaa/eaa...amazing stuff
2)CORE MRP-amazing ingredients and makes it easier on me not having to grind my own oats to put in a shake(yes i like the convenience) Solid price, solid ingredients, solid taste!
3)Somnidren GH-I believe many know its amazing effects on sleep, but people fail to realize how much more it is good for(improved mood, recovery, muscle retention during a cut, stress relief etc)

Also, I am a Nimbus rep so take this how you want, but i believe electrolytes in general are unappreciated. While those who have used Poseidon(more than just electrolytes but w/e) love it, still think those out there who don't use electrolytes more often are missing out. Just drinking water IMO is not enough for the hydration needs of many athletes out there! Just my 2 cents.....

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
1) AEN Intrabolic-people seem to not realize how this is more than just bcaa/eaa...amazing stuff
2)CORE MRP-amazing ingredients and makes it easier on me not having to grind my own oats to put in a shake(yes i like the convenience) Solid price, solid ingredients, solid taste!
3)Somnidren GH-I believe many know its amazing effects on sleep, but people fail to realize how much more it is good for(improved mood, recovery, muscle retention during a cut, stress relief etc)

Also, I am a Nimbus rep so take this how you want, but i believe electrolytes in general are unappreciated. While those who have used Poseidon(more than just electrolytes but w/e) love it, still think those out there who don't use electrolytes more often are missing out. Just drinking water IMO is not enough for the hydration needs of many athletes out there! Just my 2 cents.....
Glad I wasnt the only one to say Core MRP :D. Poseidon is also an excellent product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Even though it's not underrated, I think Resveratrol is amazing. Honorable mention at least.
What do you notice from resveratrol? I have 50% trans I'm going to dose with some quercetin and bioperine. You take it by itself?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Poseidon is amazing. Purely amazing. I never got my free tub for submitting my review for the Nimbus website though!!! I want my product! ;)

jspillane08

Awards
Waxy Maize is like pumping air into your biceps

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
For those of you looking for more Anagen, it looks like there are a few hundred bottles available on eBay.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

IntrAbolic is just now getting the recogntion it deserves and is actually now selling very strong all around the world, with major chains like VitaminShoppe now stocking it.

It's reputation as the best intra-workout supplement, couldn't go unnoticed for very long :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

That's becuase they have been brainwashed by incomplete, inferior, underdosed bcaa products for a loooong time. Regardless, as you know the tide is changing for IntrAbolic :)