What's the best supp for pre work out boost??

Jaynandez

Jaynandez

Awards
I was taking no-xplode but didn't feel much besides burping it up during work out. I 'm looking for something new. Any suggestions?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You looking for energy? Pump? Focus?

AMP v2 is good for energy and focus.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
most underrated PreWO IMO= WTF Pumped by ALRI....stuff is sic! Taste isnt amazing, but tolerable. Great pump and focus.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea WTF Pump'd did provide some insane pumps.

If I wasn't a low-carb guy i'd do LG Cold Fusion, but then again I'm a little biased ;) There are a good number of soild reviews from reputable AM guys. Sometimes you can find Cold Fusion BOGO
You followin me yo?! haha good plug, im may have to look into it, never used any LG products, was never a fan of the stuff thye used to have out year-2yr ago...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
are you looking for caffinated jitter pump? be more specific when you say pre-wo becasue there are a couple types IMo

Jaynandez

Jaynandez

Awards
I don't know to be honest. I'm just looking for an energy boost. The only thing I've tried is no-xplode.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well if you are looking for a caffine rush try ragnarok, white flood, superpump 250 form my experiences they were all great.
If yo uwant a mellow aggressive blood flow lift try RPM or uncaffinated ragnarok. thos would be my recommendations

Jaynandez

Jaynandez

Awards
I appreciate the responce. I'll check those out. I know I need something cause sometimes I get to the gym pumped and motivated and other days I'm just dead at the gym.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
also i recommend looking into beta-alanine. i absolutely love it for pump and endurance. so do many other guys here

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
WTF Pumped. Thats all im saying, i get focused, angry and pumped on that stuff like mad....
OR
If you go bulk powder, go with Glycerol Mono Sterate,creatine and maybe some caffeine or yohimbine for the energy boost.
GMS will giver a great pump.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
A cup or two of coffee and a Lean Green or ALCAR works for me.
Or go with the classic caffeine + ephedrine, no need to get all fancy :):dance:

Jaynandez

Jaynandez

Awards
will any of these supps interfere with weight loss

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um, RPM? RPM is the best pre-workout supplement I've ever used, for energy and aggression. I set PR's with the stuff several times.

I'd also recommend Core Zap, without ever trying it. It uses a form of Geranamine I've tried before, which was insanely euphoric, and it has icariin, which is in RPM. It would give you a lot more energy than RPM, but probably less aggression.

Jaynandez

Jaynandez

Awards
thanks for the reply . I have a lot of supps to check out now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD or Ragnarok would do you well.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
2 bronkaids + 1 bottle of clearshot + 1 large cup off coffee

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah you will like any of them for the most part. and if not i would say find bulk ingredients you like your pre-wo to contain and then make a custom bottle. but to anser your question earlier, all these will do is aid in your weight loss goal for the most part. are you aiming for weight loss or fat loss their is a difference?

Jaynandez

Jaynandez

Awards
well fat loss and muscle gain. I'm 6' 255 right now I'll be happy when I get down to 220. I know weight is just a number as long as I see improvement I'm happy.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so you want to recomp. gottcha. go with drive/ RPM and some neovar recomped and Intrabolic. you will be well on your way with a good diet and workout routine!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zap, Rag, RPM or White Flood. Depends on exactly what your looking for but check them out and i am sure you can decide what will work best for you.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine is an illegal substance though.

Unless im mistaken its not illegal, its available OTC (bronkaid, primatine)sp?

it is mixed with guafesin i believe, so just watch the dosage.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also agree on white flood or rpm loved them both. Not a superpump fan by any means. need a strong stomach for that

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
top two are NOS Ether and mst Ragnarok! if you are going to try anything go with one of these!!

-GJJ

ajensen11

Awards
well if you are looking for a caffine rush try ragnarok, white flood, superpump 250 form my experiences they were all great.
If yo uwant a mellow aggressive blood flow lift try RPM or uncaffeinated ragnarok. thos would be my recommendations
How would you compare Caffeinated to Uncaffeinated Ragnarok?

I dont mind the stim'd feeling - actually kinda like it - but want to try and give my adrenals a little break. (I usually take 200mg caffeine)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would compare uncaffinated rag to RPM. Its a nice relaxed since of energy, pump, and hype. Caffinated would be like taking superpump

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What? RPM is nothing like uncaffeinated Rag, unless you're taking 1-2 caps max. I take 4-6 caps pre-workout, and it's like nothing else: pure, unadulterated aggression and drive.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What? RPM is nothing like uncaffeinated Rag, unless you're taking 1-2 caps max. I take 4-6 caps pre-workout, and it's like nothing else: pure, unadulterated aggression and drive.
i dont take 4-6. i take 3. its a relaxed focus and intensity. i guess for some people it may differ

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Energy, focus, and overall feeling of well being is great with Core ZAP.

Korben

Korben

Awards
I would say RAG for focus and all around energy (I think I have mention this product in my last three posts...)

Also, I agree with some of the other WTF Pumped gives insane pumps but in my opinion tastes awful... but OJ helps it.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
check out NO shotgun too. i havent tried it yet, but i have heard a lot of good things about it. plus its got like 20 grams of protein. tho i have heard the taste is below average. but who knows, maybe they fixed it with the new version. my vote is to RPM, and if you can candle a little bit of a laxative effect, superpump is pretty amazing too. some like to call it superdump haha

messss

Awards
My fav for getting energized for Heavy Squats/Deads is Venom Hyperdrive, anyday! +If you have trouble with being hungry as your trying to loose fat, it absolutely kills my appetite (which in my case is sort of bad:(, I don't need it, have no trouble with hunger...).

My favorite for upperbody-days I would definitely say WTF pump'd, and I have tried ALOT of pump products but I really like WTF...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe it was not mentioned, but for the price and results, I would def suggest VasoCharge/Primal NO2. By far in my opinion the best pre-workout supplement in this category by far. Rag is good, but in my eyes no comparison. WTF pumped gives a good pump but its just from the glycerol. I have some sample packs of VasoCharge. I'll send you one if your interested. You can pick it up for 18.99 right now in the lemonade flavor.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe it was not mentioned, but for the price and results, I would def suggest VasoCharge/Primal NO2. By far in my opinion the best pre-workout supplement in this category by far. Rag is good, but in my eyes no comparison. WTF pumped gives a good pump but its just from the glycerol. I have some sample packs of VasoCharge. I'll send you one if your interested. You can pick it up for 18.99 right now in the lemonade flavor.

You have my old Avatar.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I use RPM atm, rpm requires a lil more than recommended dosage for me to get the feeling I deire. Though I am waiting for Assault to come out from MP.

I got Rag, and wtf pump lined up to try sometime over the next year.

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
I've been using NO Shotgun. I got it on the cheap off the net. Great pumps, energy, and i sweat like a whore in church now.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Hey MentalTwitch
How much GMS do you generally use pWO? Ive tried it before, but i didn't see much. I got a kilo of bulk from CNW just sitting in my supp closet. I think I tried 2g. It was hard to get down cuz it wasn't powder, just flakes and is not water soluble