Rate my Summer of Shred Stack

Korben

Korben

Awards
Probably about to start this stack.... Of course it comes with a calorie deficient diet, weight training, and normal cardio every day and HIIT 2-3 times a week. So here are the sups. Please suggest any improvements...

Leviathan Reloaded/DCP (could change)
CLA (not sure of the dosage, little help)
2400 mg fish oil after breakfast and lunch
and Napalm, possibly adding 6-OXO to it???

Lots of green tea and water.

What do you think... any suggestions on improvements?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Levi-R and DCP is good stuff. With the other goodies you have there you should be sweating well!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
looks good. i would include the 6-oxo..IMO its not really a great muscle builder/ fat loss antagonist. think about adding maybe a creatine like Green MAG to keep your strength or add in Lean Xtreme...that would be a killer stack.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack you've got there! You could definitely add a creatine/beta-alanine/citrulline malate/ribose stack in there for the energy/endurance/stamina during your HIIT sessions.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also look into Anabolic Pump for your cut; it provides a mechanism that none of the other products provide: it helps you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing your carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Also look into Anabolic Pump for your cut; it provides a mechanism that none of the other products provide: it helps you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing your carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat.
I agree with this.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Well thanks to the good people at Designer Supplements. I will be replacing the Leviathan with Adrenalean. They generously provided me with a bottle to try and I love DS products typically. I will still be running the DCP and everything. I will try my best to keep up a log and let everyone know how it is going. Oh yeah! Creatine is seemingly second nature.. I am currently taking RAG Blue Raz---(mix it with OJ = amazing) I will look into Anabolic Pump also... Thanks

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
A lot of Raspberry Ketone usage with the inclusion of Napalm with DCP. Looks good, though.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
How much 6-oxo you planning on using? If you do the 6-oxo thing, can you log it?