Arimatest 12.5 mg

Ejp9

Awards
Great product for a GNC. The guy I talked to at my GNC said It gives you great recovery, and gives you a good pump. Anyone have any other comments about the product def post. Wondering how much it does effect your estrogen levels or test, but we'll see.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of arimatest. I liked it gained abotu 5 pounds of the stuff. It's just 6-bromo isomers aka aromatase inhibitors. Increases ur free test levels.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about this product as well. I went in there the other day for ABB Extreme XXL and the guy was trying to pimp the stuff to me. I figured it was garbage.

I looked it has 6-bromo but I still wasn't convinced it was worth trying.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Epistane $39.99 at Nutraplanet. Nuff said

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know, But I can't see spending $60 on an AI you can get for $28.95 at nutraplanet. 6-Bromo shouldn't cost $60.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
True.... but I think if he wanted info on a Ph he would have said so. But I agree Epistane is a much better deal compared to an AI for $60.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Two totally different compounds. One shuts ur normal test production down in ur body while the other increases free test levels by buinding to the aromatase molecule inhibiting estrogen conversoin to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). Correct me if this is incorrect but this is my understanding of how AI well this AI works.

It's a SUBLINGUAL 6-bromo. So it's two 12.5mg doses per day so 25mg of 6-bromo per day and it's sublingual so absorbtion is quicker and far greater than an oral (pill, capsule, etc.) compound.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know, But I can't see spending $60 on an AI you can get for $28.95 at nutraplanet. 6-Bromo shouldn't cost $60.
Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme at Nutraplanet $28.95, This is the one I was referring to, They have others just as cheap.
and the serving of this is 25mg per pill. with 90caps in a bottle.
And My point though not made well was, GNC will cost you twice what you should pay for almost anything.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in that other compound from that same company called "Hexaghen". Its supposedly a really good IGF-1 booster. I know of a couple people who got to try it already and they said "it rocked".

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I'm leary of any igf-1 booster honestly. I know arimatest worked well for me. Again tho, personal experience I bought advanced PCT for after my trenadrol standalone cyle because it's a cheap 6-bromo.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
According to the lable I saw for Arimatest, it's not the same "6-bromo" that's in a lot of products now.

Most of the products out now with 6-bromo are 6-bromo-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione.

The label for Arimatest has ATD, and alpha & beta isomers of 6-bromo-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-dione, meaning there is an additional double-bond.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Two totally different compounds. One shuts ur normal test production down in ur body while the other increases free test levels by buinding to the aromatase molecule inhibiting estrogen conversoin to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). Correct me if this is incorrect but this is my understanding of how AI well this AI works.

It's a SUBLINGUAL 6-bromo. So it's two 12.5mg doses per day so 25mg of 6-bromo per day and it's sublingual so absorbtion is quicker and far greater than an oral (pill, capsule, etc.) compound.
AI's work by binding to estrogen receptors. Also, TEST converts to DHT, not estro.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
IMO you should get the ORIGINAL arimItest. Oral formestane. It's not the most cost efficient, but it is no more expensive than what you will pay at GNC for that arimAtest junk. Your muscles, libido, adipose tissue, AND strength will all thank you :thumbsup:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Arimitest, sounds like a play on of arimidex, anastrozole. One thing I can't stand is companies using similar names to other effective (abiet illegal without prescriptions) drugs. Those are the companies I refuse to buy from. Just buy some 6-bromo from NP for cheaper! Advanced PCT has some, or just search around for solely 6-bromo.

satyricon

Awards
the guys at gnc will tell you whatever you want to hear. if youre a guy the salesman will tell you "this is like rocket fuel, it will get you jacked, pumped and huuuge and its only 75 bucks a bottle but you wanna get 2 or 3 for a full cycle. if youre a female its " this will burn fat right off your abs and hips while you rest" hahahaha. stay out of gnc and save you $$$. i remember going in there to see if they sold jungle warfare or superdrol a while back and the guy,who was a twentysomething guy all of 140lb was trying to push this **** from australia saying it got him superstrong in one cycle only $55 a bottle. of course he had never even heard of SD or JW. what else can i say?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
the guys at gnc will tell you whatever you want to hear. if youre a guy the salesman will tell you "this is like rocket fuel, it will get you jacked, pumped and huuuge and its only 75 bucks a bottle but you wanna get 2 or 3 for a full cycle. if youre a female its " this will burn fat right off your abs and hips while you rest" hahahaha. stay out of gnc and save you $$$. i remember going in there to see if they sold jungle warfare or superdrol a while back and the guy,who was a twentysomething guy all of 140lb was trying to push this **** from australia saying it got him superstrong in one cycle only $55 a bottle. of course he had never even heard of SD or JW. what else can i say?
Ok, first off yes there are bad sales people at GNC that lie to customers. I am not denying that or that there is a considerable mark up on many products. However, I am gonna start managing one and I hate when people lump all people into one sterotype. Just because you meet several idiots doesn't mean everyone is ignorant about product or ingredients. Just my two cents but I hate when people generalize a group of people as being something SOME are not. That is also not an accurate statement. Just because someone doesn't weigh X amount of lbs. doesn't mean they aren't "strong." Never judge a book by it's cover.

DropSet

DropSet

Awards
As a former GNC employee, I can honestly say that I will never shop there again. If I haven't eaten in 6 hours, and I need a protein bar, and I'm standing in front of a GNC, I will continue to go hungry rather than give that company any of my money.

Here's how it works: When a supp company comes out with a new product, sometimes they will give GNC employees an incentive to push it. For example, when Xenadrine first came out back in the day, there was an additional commission or "PM" on every bottle sold - sometimes from $1 to $5 per bottle. Those people don't know anything about what they're selling, and they will push whatever gets them a bigger PM.

I was in college when I worked there. I quit because my coworkers were pushing ephedra on fat people over 50 to get higher PM's.

I'm currently using Arimatest throughout, and after, a cycle of Testanate50. I like it so far.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
st in ging nett le ro o t

nuff said

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I'm leary of any igf-1 booster honestly. I know arimatest worked well for me. Again tho, personal experience I bought advanced PCT for after my trenadrol standalone cyle because it's a cheap 6-bromo.
leary - how/why so?

brahmabull

Awards
I currently have started the same regimen of using arimatest after a ps cycle, dropset. And I've also incorporated Hexaghen into my cycles as well. Right now, I'm on a tren cycle and stacking Hexaghen with it. It's only been 4 days since being on the ghrp but, my sleep is good and feel very recovered the next morning. Will update ASAP.

By the way, arimatest rocks! I've only lost 2 pounds post cycle therapy and my strength has actually increased still since being off the gear. Will definitely use arimatest again for PCT.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
what About hexaGHen ??? is it anygood , a subbuccal GHRP-2 product ....

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
what About hexaGHen ??? is it anygood , a subbuccal GHRP-2 product ....
I have been curious about this as well. Active compounds are:

GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate
cis -4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione
trans-4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Natural Bodybuilding 8
Supplements 24