Need some Info on OmnEvol

Status
Not open for further replies.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
wow your about to get flamed. everyone here hates omnevol. i have actually tried it and it is not the anti christ as some would have you believe. it is also overrated. if this is your first cycle you should start with something easy like mmv2 by lg or maybe halo. i think you will be dissappointed by your results with omnevol. if you decide to run it anyway please research proper pct

KSM

Banned
Awards
I have looked into halo. There is halo-50 the original I found a website that still has it(badasssuppluments.com) and also I found h-drol. Wich would be better?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If you take it to the steroid forum and run a search all your questions will be answered..

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
just grab some cel h-drol from the planet. get some liver care, an ai for post cycle ,and if you really want to do it right get a serm. h drol ussually wont shut you down so serms are insurance.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Please stay away from steroids. If you want to know the difference between Hdrol and Halo-50 you are not ready. Hint: They are the Same!
GO TO THE STEROID FORUM! and RESEARCH, then RESEARCH again.
You need to read a lot of info before you take something, anything into your body that will change it's chemical makeup! Knowledge is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.