test supp help

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I have tried all kinds of supps but never a test supp well just Leviathan reloaded for my keto cut and that's a good fat burner. Thank to the form I learned about it. I was all about the ads in the magz and owe AM.com everything. So now I'm looking for a test booster, I have been looking at the posts in the forum an have seen good reviews. But don't know which one is for me. I was thinking about diesel, havoc, mass FX,or what do you recomend. I'm 20 years old been lifting since 16. Any kind of help would be great. Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have tried all kinds of supps but never a test supp well just Leviathan reloaded for my keto cut and that's a good fat burner. Thank to the form I learned about it. I was all about the ads in the magz and owe AM.com everything. So now I'm looking for a test booster, I have been looking at the posts in the forum an have seen good reviews. But don't know which one is for me. I was thinking about diesel, havoc, mass FX,or what do you recomend. I'm 20 years old been lifting since 16. Any kind of help would be great. Thanks
Diesel Test Hardcore takes the cake imo! Great product.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
havoc is not a test booster bro and i agree with trip on Diesel Test Hardcore :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
havoc is a steroid. i have used mass fx maximum, honestly wasnt real impressed. i read reviews and dosed it 6caps/day. didnt do much for me. i have friends who take DTH and love it. one of them doesnt even workout, he just works in construction and he still managed to gain weight on it. good luck in your choice. i suggest which ever one you do decide on that you make a thread and title it the real reviews. i have seen alot of closet review that once someone posts something, alot of people are like... "oh hey that happened to me too" and then your left standing their like WTF no one said this before i bought it. But Get diesel is a stand up company you should see great results

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I would recomend Get Diesel DTH as well. Outstanding product line all around too.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
drive/rpm is definitely a good option as well. good for strength, leaning out, mass, aggression, cough cough sex cough cough.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel is pretty straight-forward on the boards here as well. Hahaha. Maybe his alpha male mentality comes from his own product usage. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stacking diesel test with activate extreme gave very good results. add some lean extreme and this would be a real winner.