Parachuting?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know where to post this, seeing how it's fairly general.

I am new to this whole 'parachuting' process with bulk powders. My question is, is it possible to parachute any powder? Do they absorb all the same? Thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i'm scared of heights, so i dont know :D:toofunny:

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i parachute all my bulk powders. it wont change absorbtion. if you take it orally you can parachute it. unless it is a time released supplement

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
i parachute all my bulk powders. it wont change absorbtion. if you take it orally you can parachute it. unless it is a time released supplement
Sounds good. What works best, tp or some tissue?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that's awesome.

Where did you get the idea for that? I only ask, as I started a parachuting craze with our beta Yellow Gold last year!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i just dump it in my mouth wihtout any of that haha. gross gross gross

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i just dump it in my mouth wihtout any of that haha. gross gross gross
Dude, Yellow Gold w/o parachute lingers, hard. That stuff lingered in my mouth for a good 20-30 gum chewing minutes.

alan1973

Awards
I didn't know where to post this, seeing how it's fairly general.

I am new to this whole 'parachuting' process with bulk powders. My question is, is it possible to parachute any powder? Do they absorb all the same? Thanks.
that's what you guys call it?
Japanese folks have been doing that for a century or more.
I don't know how you can stand it though.
any powder that is presented in powder form should be fine, if it is in a capsule, leave it alone. Protein would be large package down your throat unless you break it up into smaller amounts.
personally I prefer to man up and just down it with a glass of grapefruit juice. that'll make it more bioavailable.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
that's what you guys call it?
Japanese folks have been doing that for a century or more.
I don't know how you can stand it though.
any powder that is presented in powder form should be fine, if it is in a capsule, leave it alone. Protein would be large package down your throat unless you break it up into smaller amounts.
personally I prefer to man up and just down it with a glass of grapefruit juice. that'll make it more bioavailable.
.. They arn't parachuting protein or emptying caps. They're parachuting nasty tasting bulk powders.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
i just use TP. standard 2-ply. "the scratchy kind"
Ive been doin this for YG and GABA. works well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive never tired AP so i wouldnt know about that, but rpm i ripped a cap open for the hell of it...and boy 3 caps raw is GROSS

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
can't taste much worse than the Chemone drops. some of those make me f@ckin' gag!!!
Yeah I can handle RC's pretty well but they kinda make my mouch numb if I take a lot. But there are worse powders out there. Vit b5 for example makes me ****ing sick if it's not capped. And from what I hear yellowgold is pretty awful too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 41