b12 pills?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i found sub lingual pills for b12 in 5000 mcg pills.. anyone had any success with b12 pills instead of injectable? im trying to avoid using needles if i hve to. i want this for some energy.

Rhapsody

Awards
I've always heard b12 has to be injected to be effective.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i sometimes use sublingual b12 at 11 and 2 if i am feeling lethargic.....seems to work for some reason.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
okay.. yeah im thinking in very high dosages the sub linguals would have to be somewhat effective..

goldy- how long is the energy for? also what dosages you taking?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Here is the deal. somewhere btw 2 and 4 every day i used to get tired\lethargic. My wife goes to a holistic doctor. i asked her if there is anything she could do. she gave me sublingual b12 and told me to take one at 11 and one at 2. When i do this i do not get lethargic. The brand is da vinci laboratories(dont know if you can get it over the counter or if it matters). each pill is 1000 mcg of B12 and 100 mcg of folic acid. its not so much of an energy boost per se but more of a solution to my problem of lethargy btw 2 and 4.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Here is the deal. somewhere btw 2 and 4 every day i used to get tired\lethargic. My wife goes to a holistic doctor. i asked her if there is anything she could do. she gave me sublingual b12 and told me to take one at 11 and one at 2. When i do this i do not get lethargic. The brand is da vinci laboratories(dont know if you can get it over the counter or if it matters). each pill is 1000 mcg of B12 and 100 mcg of folic acid. its not so much of an energy boost per se but more of a solution to my problem of lethargy btw 2 and 4.
yeah thats all i want.. i have the same problem! im going to get the 2500 mcg sublinguals and take two per day

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I told you before to get the liquid b12 bro. I even posted a pic of it before. I tried the tabs and they didn't do much. If you want an energy source, use some caffeine, ehpedrine, clen, etc. B12 doesn't ever make me more energetic, maybe its just me.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah but i don twant a stimulant.. stealing my precious calories lol... i dont mind doing the injections its just for 1 more expensive and for two having to buy the needles and deal with that crap

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 6
Nutrition / Health 0
Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 5
81dcs Supplements 5