Who's used White FLOOD?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There's a big market out there for pre-workout products, especially the supercharged ones that give you the extra 'kick in the butt' you sometimes need.

Who's tried White FLOOD? What do you think of it? Comparisons to similar products???

This would be great to hear!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
White Flood

Oh, white flood is THE BEST....I've tried NO-Xplode, White Flood, SuperPump250, and RPM before....hands down White Flood cleans their clocks.

You get a great energy rush with tremendous pumps. Goes great with some Purple Wraath lemonade flavor mixed in before a workout.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oh, white flood is THE BEST....I've tried NO-Xplode, White Flood, SuperPump250, and RPM before....hands down White Flood cleans their clocks.

You get a great energy rush with tremendous pumps. Goes great with some Purple Wraath lemonade flavor mixed in before a workout.
Thanks for the feedback bro, glad it works so well for you!!!! :woohoo:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

How many scoops do you use pre w/o ?

Indeed, the tri-factor of PW+GM+WF all being lemonade flavor definitely has it's advantages.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
The Flood is my favorite pre-workout drink for sure. I've tried most everything nothing is quite as good as the Flood. The energy and focus are the highlights for me.

Any plans for additional flavors for Flood like you have for the other products?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The Flood is my favorite pre-workout drink for sure. I've tried most everything nothing is quite as good as the Flood. The energy and focus are the highlights for me.

Any plans for additional flavors for Flood like you have for the other products?
Perhaps, I really don't know. Everybody loves the lemonade because its so easy to mix with the other products. :)

Glad it works so well for you!!!!! :dance:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i tried white blood once when it was on sale on NP. It was good luv the focus and drive it gave me. Im still trying other products but so far white flood is where its at.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 scoops...I recommended it to all my workout friends. They were made believers. They couldnt believe how much better it was than the preworkout supp they were using. BTW, I think an apple flavor White Flood would be an amazing idea! :clap2:

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
I've used White Flood, and I don't know if it was the old batch, but I could not stomach the taste. Even when I started scooping it into the water, it would make me gag, realizing that I would seen down a gut wrenching drink. The taste was like soapy lemons and dirty feet in a glass. Sorry CL reps - loved Green Magnitude though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've used White Flood, and I don't know if it was the old batch, but I could not stomach the taste. Even when I started scooping it into the water, it would make me gag, realizing that I would seen down a gut wrenching drink. The taste was like soapy lemons and dirty feet in a glass. Sorry CL reps - loved Green Magnitude though.
We reformulated it after the first batch to taste better. The only way I could tell is if I see the ingredient label of the one you used. But that was a WHILE ago, like when it first came out.

Glad you like GM!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i tried white blood once when it was on sale on NP. It was good luv the focus and drive it gave me. Im still trying other products but so far white flood is where its at.
Thanks for the feedback bro!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it makes me go wwweeeee wwwwwoooooo wwwwweeeeee woooooooo

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I had pretty good results with white flood. After getting to the point where I had to take 4 scoops to feel NO Explode, and feeling borderline traumatized(in a bad way, seeing stars, dehabilitating headaches and such) after a workout, I gave WF a try. I felt it at half a scoop, and it took me a while to build a tolerance. White Flood and RPM are my two fav. PWO supps...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had purchased a bottle from - well, I can't remember where - last year. I didn't really receive any energy from it, but the pumps had the potential to be prominent now and then.

The taste though, jesus.

*sorry if it seems as if I'm bashing CL, RR.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I had purchased a bottle from - well, I can't remember where - last year. I didn't really receive any energy from it, but the pumps had the potential to be prominent now and then.

The taste though, jesus.

*sorry if it seems as if I'm bashing CL, RR.
Honest feedback is all i expect bro!!! sorry it didnt seem to work for ya... did you try to increase a scoop?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I had pretty good results with white flood. After getting to the point where I had to take 4 scoops to feel NO Explode, and feeling borderline traumatized(in a bad way, seeing stars, dehabilitating headaches and such) after a workout, I gave WF a try. I felt it at half a scoop, and it took me a while to build a tolerance. White Flood and RPM are my two fav. PWO supps...
All I need is half a scoop for a boost as well... I guess I'm very sensitive to stims!!!

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a big market out there for pre-workout products, especially the supercharged ones that give you the extra 'kick in the butt' you sometimes need.

Who's tried White FLOOD? What do you think of it? Comparisons to similar products???

This would be great to hear!
the original no xplode was great when they reformulated it sucked big time. I did love white flood for energy boost but for some reason liquid NO products don't give me a pump.(purple wraath white flood combo for cutting is amazing) before white flood came out i took the white blood and got HHHUUUUGGEEEE pumps off of it but not even close to the same effect with the flood. still great for that extra boost though

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Literally JUST got my WF and GM from NP like minutes ago! It will be my first CL stack...I will let you know...just sipped on a scoop of some GM...loved it! :dance:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Its been my favorite since the first batch bottle PU12 sent me when it first released, yea it clumped like a mutha, but I've been using it since...though I have been know to add some extra N-Acetyl-Tyrosine to mine :)

Fabulous stuff..(no more clumping now either!)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Literally JUST got my WF and GM from NP like minutes ago! It will be my first CL stack...I will let you know...just sipped on a scoop of some GM...loved it! :dance:
That is awesome bro. That stack gave me some really good gains last summer. Tastes good too. Did you get the lemonade GM?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Its been my favorite since the first batch bottle PU12 sent me when it first released, yea it clumped like a mutha, but I've been using it since...though I have been know to add some extra N-Acetyl-Tyrosine to mine :)

Fabulous stuff..(no more clumping now either!)
Good to hear about the clumping. We try to take the feedback from users and improve on it

*Taste of PW (reformulated twice)
*Taste / clump of WF
*Took Glycocyamine out of GB
*Reformulated Red Acid & Yellow nEurph

I can't get enough of Tyrosine ... I gotta stay on top of my mental for all my college gals :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
the original no xplode was great when they reformulated it sucked big time. I did love white flood for energy boost but for some reason liquid NO products don't give me a pump.(purple wraath white flood combo for cutting is amazing) before white flood came out i took the white blood and got HHHUUUUGGEEEE pumps off of it but not even close to the same effect with the flood. still great for that extra boost though
I get a pump off carbs honestly, lol. You ever try GG? I guarantee that's a powder that will have you road mappin' :)

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get a pump off carbs honestly, lol. You ever try GG? I guarantee that's a powder that will have you road mappin' :)
GG? i never get pump off liquid NO products i don't know if its cause the caffeine with it constricts ur veins too. that could be my only guess. and i loved the shitty tasting white flood. it worked better so if u have some send it my way

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
GG? i never get pump off liquid NO products i don't know if its cause the caffeine with it constricts ur veins too. that could be my only guess. and i loved the shitty tasting white flood. it worked better so if u have some send it my way
GG = GlycerGROW

lkjh

lkjh

Awards
WF is great; it makes me really want to go lift and I love the skin-on-fire sensation. It's a way better pre-wo supp than anything else I've tried. I have a pretty high stim tolerance so I either use 3 scoops or 2 with a third mixed into my gatorade/bcaa mix I drink during my workout.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I used WF and PW back in january/february and I really liked them. 2 scoops WF, 1-2 of PW = Grape Lemonade flavor for great justice!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
also WF can fix hickups. i read a study on it.

H

hohlernr

Awards
wow! all this talk of white flood makes me pretty happy that I ordered wf/ pw/ and gm a couple days ago. Looking forward to starting these bad boys up!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man you should see good results! best wishes log it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
naw dude i love it. i am myslef. i was hoping you were cuz my comment was as well

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
wow! all this talk of white flood makes me pretty happy that I ordered wf/ pw/ and gm a couple days ago. Looking forward to starting these bad boys up!

Nice stack!!! Good luck I'm sure you'll be happy with it :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Texas's sweat can cure hiccups. too bad he never breaks a sweat

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
i've heard great things about wf. people have switched out from no-xplode to wf and from sizeon to green magnitude (gm). one of my buddies said wf blew away black powder, no-xplode and at 2 other pre-wo products. i would love to try a lot of the products that have tons of good consumer feedback on it but i can't because the majority of them contain artificial ingredients. i have pretty bad reactions to products that contain them.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I have used NO-Xplode in the past when it was first out and I liked it quite a bit but the sound of White Flood is even better. I will give it a try when I decide to get back on using more supplements.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I've been using white flood for a while now. I love it 2 scoope b4 my workout.... awesome.

I'll probably never use another NO product

I've used

NO-Xplode
Superpump250
NO Shotgun
MRI Black Powder (Disgusting)
WTF Pump'd
Trac NO Xtreme

nothing compares to White Flood based on my workout needs

Just Picked Up Purple Wraath a few days ago. I like it so far.

The only thing bad about them is the taste, but they work, that's really all that matters, right?

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using white flood for a while now. I love it 2 scoope b4 my workout.... awesome.

has anybody else noticed the old formula worked better than the new one?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I've used

NO-Xplode
Superpump250
NO Shotgun
MRI Black Powder (Disgusting)
WTF Pump'd
Trac NO Xtreme

nothing compares to White Flood based on my workout needs

Just Picked Up Purple Wraath a few days ago. I like it so far.

The only thing bad about them is the taste, but they work, that's really all that matters, right?
The PW effects get better with time, too. Thank you for your feedback !

Try letting it sit in the fridge and drinking it iced cold. I love the taste! It's the taste of... heavy weights about to be lifted!!!!

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The PW effects get better with time, too. Thank you for your feedback !

Try letting it sit in the fridge and drinking it iced cold. I love the taste! It's the taste of... heavy weights about to be lifted!!!!
did u get the new or the old formula?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey rr when are the products due to be shipped? im thinking about writing the intro to my log today

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I didn't like White Flood. I found the taste to be pretty bad and I didn't notice much in terms of energy during my workout. It didn't give the poops like Superpump250 did, so that's a positive I suppose lol.