no synthesize

jspillane08

Awards
Can anyone please tell when the ideal time to take synthesize would be. The bottle kind of tip toes around the subject and doesn't give an exact reccomendation. Also seeing this product contains 20 grams of protein what is the best way to use this postworkout? Would it be to then make a shake with another 20 or so grams of protein and then eat some carbs?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What did the guy at the GNC you bought it at tell you?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What did the guy at the GNC you bought it at tell you?
LOL! Although Big BAMA, NO-Synthesize looks like it kicks serious ass (I bought some to try with NO-Shotty)....

To the dude who asked the question... the directions are on the bottle. Why are you starting a thread? READ DIRECTIONS.

jspillane08

Awards
the directions are not on the bottle im a college I think I can read. They say you can use it after, or during or at night, or stack it with this and that. There is no clear direction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I thought you were discussing a REAL supplement, like Avant's SyntheSIZE.

Carry on.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
the directions are not on the bottle im a college I think I can read. They say you can use it after, or during or at night, or stack it with this and that. There is no clear direction.
hes not kidding.i read the instructions and was confused too.

It's meant to be like Size On. drink it during or right after.
I've taken a normal pre workout n.o. before my last 2 workouts, and sipped on the Synthesize intra, and had killer pumps and great workouts. Tastes good too, i might add.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I thought you were discussing a REAL supplement, like Avant's SyntheSIZE.

Carry on.
LOL, dsade the VPX product looks really good man!