animal test?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I tryed to search but could not find any reviews on it and would like some info before it buy it.I am I big fan of universal/animal and have seen reviews on there forum but don't really know I can trust there reviews cause well its on there forum. So pleaze help me.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well they have nice reviews @ ....and i have heard it is AWESOME!!!

nestafaria

Awards
I've taken it. I saw some mild increases in strength, but I was irritated and moody all the time. I'm taking DTHC now and like the feeling(good mood, increased aggression in gym) and results better. Animal test is pretty expensive, and from my understanding you have to run two cans to get the benefits of the AA.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, feedback on it have been great so far from what I have seen. It is mostly at bb.com that you will find some feedback, as they don't sponsor this forum. If you need any help on finding feedback/logs, please let me know.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Not to be a "negative nancy" cuz I am not like that...but I have tried it and most of their other stuff, and well...I never bought any of it, ever again. And yes, my training, diet and rest was/is always spot on. Just didn't work out for me. :sad:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a "negative nancy" cuz I am not like that...but I have tried it and most of their other stuff, and well...I never bought any of it, ever again. And yes, my training, diet and rest was/is always spot on. Just didn't work out for me. :sad:
Animal Test is really their best product IMO. It has AA in it, and I really can't wait to try it out. My shipment is in the mail now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard a lot of mixed reviews, which also has something to do with the price. I like hte animal line for the most part, and have tested for them in the past