ARIMATEST!!! Need some help.

Ejp9

Awards
So I am going to start this product tom. I was wondering if you guys thought there would be any serious side effects...or if it would **** with my body....Also is a PCT needed?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is a really helpful forum!
bc its labled as PCT it will not need one,

although you may want to find out what isomer is used for the bromo, alpha or beta. 6a-bromo may convert to an active steroid,

although i dont believe the dose is high enough to harm you, so my educated opinion would be PCT not necessary.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this is a really helpful forum!
dude you posted all three of those witin 10 friggin minutes.... and complained for not having a response...Take a chill pill, and if you have that much ADD you shouldnt take anything....

Give it a day. Not everyone is on all at once, and some of your best info may come from someone who gets on in the morning, or around noonish or browses from 3pm-6pm. You never know... oy

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO if you dont know that it doesnt need a PCT you shouldnt be messing with it anyways. Researching products, even non-hormonal ones is imperrative before incorporating it into a workout/diet regimen.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you dont know that it doesnt need a PCT you shouldnt be messing with it anyways. Researching products, even non-hormonal ones is imperrative before incorporating it into a workout/diet regimen.
the best and most intelligent way to put it.... could you imagine some kid taking epistane/3 ad/masterdrol/spawn all at once because all he knew was that they would make him get big fast. :jaw:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah look in the logs forum there is an 18 year old attempting to do almost that ATM. im trying to talk him out but he wont listen. adn yeah LISTEN TO GT. if you dont know what it required dont F with it. just to be safe.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A reason for not getting a response...

Yes a lot of us are here to help and provide other guys with educated information and experience, but there is this very important tool you must learn how to use...:gotsearch. Until you've utilized the search function there is no point in creating a thread. If you can't find the answer your looking for then create a thread. Not trying to be an ass bud, just trying to help you out.

Cheers!:cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
dont need a pct, some strength gain muscalarity as well as vascularity increase, very good recovery but overated

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
dude you posted all three of those witin 10 friggin minutes.... and complained for not having a response...Take a chill pill, and if you have that much ADD you shouldnt take anything....

Give it a day. Not everyone is on all at once, and some of your best info may come from someone who gets on in the morning, or around noonish or browses from 3pm-6pm. You never know... oy
Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

Seriously. Looks like you have plenty of energy and aggravation, I'd say apply it to the weights and leave the supplements alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Natural Bodybuilding 8
Supplements 24