2 bottles of havoc 180 caps for a 246lber?

boxhead

Awards
Hi, i've been lifting now for close to 4 years and would like to try havoc.I am 6"4 246lbs.My ? is can I run 40mgs a day for 6 weeks at my weight.I'm just wondering what you guys think, would 40mgs straight out of the gate be o.k.I also want to so I will not have caps leftover. I also have nolva lined up for pct. I will listen to good advice.Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
research Epi/Havoc in the anabolic section of the forum...there's tons of info there

boxhead

Awards
anabolic section ok.I've read alot about it,i'm just wanting to know if this cycle would be to mild or risky.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at the top of the thread "thread tools" select "move"

boxhead

Awards
delsol thread tools offerd me a poll and subscribe to

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
on my threads I can click on the thread tools and there is a section for moderation tools and there is an option there for move...

boxhead

Awards
Maybe a mod can move it later thanks for your time.Trauma great write up, almost answered my ?.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe a mod can move it later thanks for your time.Trauma great write up, almost answered my ?.....
Is that intended to be sarcasm?

Havoc at 40-50mg/day for 4 weeks should be more than enough for your size imo.

boxhead

Awards
40mgs a day for (45 days or 6 weeks) that way I can use all 180 caps,good or no trauma.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mgs a day for (45 days or 6 weeks) that way I can use all 180 caps,good or no trauma.
I don't recommend 6 weeks. I think(40-50mg/day) 4-5 weeks max you should be better overall.

More is not always better. It's the truth my friend.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I did 30/40/50/50/50 no sweat at 250.

Bloodwork came back was laughable, as if I didn't even do a cycle. Then again, I basically inhaled fish oil, cycle support, and liver longer.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just cause your big doesn't mean neg sides wont hit you. I think something on the caliber of steroids should not be misunderstood for supplements. Some certain supplements can be so called "mega dosed" or "overdosed" they all have some sort of negative reaction even if its light. I think havoc is more about how fresh your receptors are. Don't always assume that just cause your big means more. less is more in my opinion, especially if you get owned and run into trouble on high dose. Greed leads to trouble just remember that.

boxhead

Awards
How could 40 for 6 weeks be more than 50 for 5 weeks.Anyways what would be a good cycle for 180 caps for 5 weeks, so I can use all my caps.Thanks in advance.

boxhead

Awards
I didn't once say that cellar,havoc/epi needs to be bumbed up 120 caps imo

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
just cause your big doesn't mean neg sides wont hit you. I think something on the caliber of steroids should not be misunderstood for supplements. Some certain supplements can be so called "mega dosed" or "overdosed" they all have some sort of negative reaction even if its light. I think havoc is more about how fresh your receptors are. Don't always assume that just cause your big means more. less is more in my opinion, especially if you get owned and run into trouble on high dose. Greed leads to trouble just remember that.
Receptors being fresh is a myth.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How could 40 for 6 weeks be more than 50 for 5 weeks.Anyways what would be a good cycle for 180 caps for 5 weeks, so I can use all my caps.Thanks in advance.
Not everyone will respond the same to any given compound. I'm not sure why you're so concerned with using all of your caps? Using them all isn't going to mean better gains in the end.

I don't think you need anymore than 5 weeks max period.

boxhead

Awards
Don't get me wrong trauma I believe you,I'll have to find the sweet spot,I just hate having extra or especially not enough...:think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Receptors being fresh is a myth.
Emo, i agree with you to a degree. However, people that use large doses of AAS for long periods of time definitely have some type of receptor downregulation imo.

It's like chronic opiate addicts. Tolerace is assesed and more is needed to achieve the same results in the end. I see this everyday in medicine man. I've read the articles that debate it, however i don't agree with it on all accounts by any means.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Emo, i agree with you to a degree. However, people that use large doses of AAS for long periods of time definitely have some type of receptor downregulation imo.

It's like chronic opiate addicts. Tolerace is assesed and more is needed to achieve the same results in the end. I see this everyday in medicine man. I've read the articles that debate it, however i don't agree with it on all accounts by any means.
thats what I though as well. I though the reason why people do so many AAS at once is not because they want to get HUGE (well they do) but I though its because they dont get the same effect as the first run. Thats just what ive always assumed all along however.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what I though as well. I though the reason why people do so many AAS at once is not because they want to get HUGE (well they do) but I though its because they dont get the same effect as the first run. Thats just what ive always assumed all along however.
There is NO proof as well that AR receptor downregulation doesn't happen either. Based on my real life experience in medicine, i'd be willing to bet a large sum that AR downregualtion does indeed occur.

boxhead

Awards
20mgs/first two days 50mgs/35 days (5 weeks) =roughly 1800mgs,:D is my planned cycle.If I can't tolerate 50mgs I'll send my leftover caps to one of you.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
use what you need bro, why use it all when you really don't have to. why put the extra stress on your liver for $20 which is what half a bottle of havoc would cost?

more = less in this case

boxhead

Awards
Dang! You guys got me rethinking, maybe I'll just buy one bottle and run 30mgs/30 days (900mgs/4 weeks)that way I'll not have an extra 35-40 bucks lying around...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang! You guys got me rethinking, maybe I'll just buy one bottle and run 30mgs/30 days (900mgs/4 weeks)that way I'll not have an extra 35-40 bucks lying around...
Exactly.......The common american concept is more = better. That couldn't be farther from the truth. In my eyes brother, safety ALWAYS comes first! :D

boxhead

Awards
Concept is one thing, reality is I hope I can get good results out of 90 caps like say a 150-170lb person:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Concept is one thing, reality is I hope I can get good results out of 90 caps like say a 150-170lb person:thumbsup:
it's finally good to see someone who had his mind set on something actually take some advice and change his plan and do the right thing.

reps to you boxhead, who's with me?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's finally good to see someone who had his mind set on something actually take some advice and change his plan and do the right thing.

reps to you boxhead, who's with me?
I'm with you b!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i knew you would T1, especially after that last havoc thread we were apart of, lol

you're a good man, respect 2u good sir
As to you my friend! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OT - we don't drink fosters in new zealand, that's australia, lol

our flags look the same
My bad! :)

Well lets cheers to both an american and new zealand brew! :cheers:

I'm actually a half breed of both irish and polish decent. Irish and german beer top my list though! :D

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
My bad! :)

Well lets cheers to both an american and new zealand brew! :cheers:

I'm actually a half breed of both irish and polish decent. Irish and german beer top my list though! :D
cheers bro :cheers: