Questions about Transdermal 6-OXO

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Questions about Transdermal 6-OXO

Would Transdermal 6-oxo be good to use for chest fat/prolactin/excess E issues?

is it soluble in either Napalm SoakT or Penetrate?

How much should i use for either a 4oz or 8oz bottle?

Does TD 6-oxo become active in the whole body or only locally (if i only put it on my chest)?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    Would Transdermal 6-oxo be good to use for chest fat/prolactin/excess E issues?

is it soluble in either Napalm SoakT or Penetrate?

Does TD 6-oxo become active in the whole body or only locally (if i only put it on my chest)?
    same rules apply to td 6oxo as td formestane. the good thing is the 6oxo goes into solution much much easier. use the penetrate and it will be whole body but you will get more effect at site of appliction. imo, td is much better than oral 6oxo, and same goes for atd. lots of benefits of td over pills. good luck, i think you will like this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Are there any local TD AIs? Id actually prefer it to be local.

I read a post i found on it. I think its a little too powerful for me right now.
    •   

4. Registered User

Are there any local TD AIs? Id actually prefer it to be local.

I read a post i found on it. I think its a little too powerful for me right now.
    local, or systematic, it just depends on the carrier you use. you could probably add a gram to napalm or lipo.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Hmmm. A gram to Napalm. That sounds good.
    So considering Napalm should last 30 days at 2 pumps per day that would give me 17mg per dose, or 33mg per day. Thats about 1/5th of the dosage of a transdermal equivalent to 6-oxo.

The reason for so much concern is that im 19. The only reason id like to use it is because i have some unsightly puffy nips that id like to get rid of. (Not Gyno according to my doc / ive never used anything that affects hormones other than ActivaTe or MFX)

Wait, i just reread your post, What carriers would make it local rather than systemic?

thanks for your help.
  6. Registered User

Hmmm. A gram to Napalm. That sounds good.
    So considering Napalm should last 30 days at 2 pumps per day that would give me 17mg per dose, or 33mg per day. Thats about 1/5th of the dosage of a transdermal equivalent to 6-oxo.

The reason for so much concern is that im 19. The only reason id like to use it is because i have some unsightly puffy nips that id like to get rid of. (Not Gyno according to my doc / ive never used anything that affects hormones other than ActivaTe or MFX)

Wait, i just reread your post, What carriers would make it local rather than systemic?

thanks for your help.
    ask someone at avant labs if they have the carrier available that use for napalm. avant is a leader in transdermals, maybe if you ask nicely they might hook you up.
  7. Registered User

Bump on this question. I have 5 grams of this stuff.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nunchaku View Post
    Bump on this question. I have 5 grams of this stuff.
    4oz=4gram. it will be pushing it but i have heard of putting 5gram in 4 ox. if it were formestane you would be in for a hard time but 6oxo goes into solution much easier.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    same rules apply to td 6oxo as td formestane. the good thing is the 6oxo goes into solution much much easier. use the penetrate and it will be whole body but you will get more effect at site of appliction. imo, td is much better than oral 6oxo, and same goes for atd. lots of benefits of td over pills. good luck, i think you will like this.
    what would the benefits of a td AI over an oral AI be?
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lkjh View Post
    what would the benefits of a td AI over an oral AI be?
    td is almost always better. try it and see. i am not a chemist and can't give you the scientific reasons, i am just a simple man but i can tell you from experience that td's work.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

TD is usually better because it is absorbed at a much higher percentage and allows for more stable levels within the blood.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    TD is usually better because it is absorbed at a much higher percentage and allows for more stable levels within the blood.
    there you go, thanks rodja.
  13. Registered User

As far as the vehicle you use to make you transdermal product you basically have four choices: gel , lotion, cream, or ointment. Your local pharmacist could definitely hook you up with one of these bases and then you could simply had your powder or he/she may do it for you (doubt it though and they would probably charge you for it). It would probably go with gel, it dries quicker and allows for maximum absorption. My two cents.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Korben View Post
    As far as the vehicle you use to make you transdermal product you basically have four choices: gel , lotion, cream, or ointment. Your local pharmacist could definitely hook you up with one of these bases and then you could simply had your powder or he/she may do it for you (doubt it though and they would probably charge you for it). It would probably go with gel, it dries quicker and allows for maximum absorption. My two cents.
    you have to be careful, hormonal powders like 6oxo/formestane have a different molecular weight than non-hormonals like yohimbine. different carriers are needed based on the molecular weight. chime in here rodja or dsade.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

you have to be careful, hormonal powders like 6oxo/formestane have a different molecular weight than non-hormonals like yohimbine. different carriers are needed based on the molecular weight. chime in here rodja or dsade.
    There are 3 types of carriers: lipophilic, hydrophilic, and ampiphilic. Lipophilic compounds (e.g hormones) require a different carrier than hydrophilic compounds (e.g. caffeine). Alas, an ampiphilic carrier (such as in Napalm) can transfer both types of compounds.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Registered User

There are 3 types of carriers: lipophilic, hydrophilic, and ampiphilic. Lipophilic compounds (e.g hormones) require a different carrier than hydrophilic compounds (e.g. caffeine). Alas, an ampiphilic carrier (such as in Napalm) can transfer both types of compounds.
    how many grams can be added to napalm before over-saturation occurs? ive heard 1 will be ok and 2 might be pushing it.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

how many grams can be added to napalm before over-saturation occurs? ive heard 1 will be ok and 2 might be pushing it.
    That's about right. Napalm is packed with actives.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User

That's about right. Napalm is packed with actives.
    this is something ive been wanting to try. it seems every time i try to order napalm it is sold out.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

this is something ive been wanting to try. it seems every time i try to order napalm it is sold out.
    It's been a ***** to keep up with the demand.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Okay. so i just got 4g(only going to use 2g tho) trione, and a bottle of napalm. do i need to heat it up or do i just put it in and shake?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transdermal Questions...please help
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:09 PM
  2. transdermal fina 4-ad questions
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:49 AM