1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

New AIs

What are the new AIs that are out?
    When I was originally researching AIs and stuff 2 years ago, I figured that I was too young but the big names were ATD and Trione. Also they were in bulk. Now im almost 19, and id like to take a low dose of an AI so i don't get estrogenic sides and such from some Bulk Nettle Root and BAM that i have at my house. I also have some chest fat deposits and such which i attribute mainly to excess estrogen.
    What can anyone recommend?

thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.77%

400 mg of 6oxo should do it.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

Hmm from what I hear, Growth plates aren't fully closed until youre 21 or 22. And reducing estrogen too much would cause the growth plates to close.

I think 400mg? (doesn't it come in 300mg caps) would probably be too much and prematurely close my growth plates. Also ive heard 6-oxo is a pretty nasty AI on your joints and such at recommended doses.

Would Restore be a good option? What is the amount of 6-Bromodione contained in Restore?
    Are there any problems that result from taking MbAET and the other Cortisol agents in Restore for 19 year olds?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.77%

oh your nineteen. well if your cautious about it then i would only use stuff like dim ,and indole 3. i have taken just about all of them ,and 6 ox was by far the mildest ,and no if you read the lable carfully it comes in 100mg caps.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    Hmm from what I hear, Growth plates aren't fully closed until youre 21 or 22. And reducing estrogen too much would cause the growth plates to close.

I think 400mg? (doesn't it come in 300mg caps) would probably be too much and prematurely close my growth plates. Also ive heard 6-oxo is a pretty nasty AI on your joints and such at recommended doses.

Would Restore be a good option? What is the amount of 6-Bromodione contained in Restore?
    Are there any problems that result from taking MbAET and the other Cortisol agents in Restore for 19 year olds?
    yea bro, restore is good as well as cissus-drol. you would actually gain a few pounds from the cissus-drol i bet no problems with cort control supps. teens are stressed just as much as adults, so it'd just help your mood and fat loss. i THINK restore has 25mg 6-bromo in it, not 100% sure though.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

does cissus-drol also have 25mg per capsule?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    does cissus-drol also have 25mg per capsule?
    not sure exactly. it has a 375mg "growth support complex" of a few different items. it's like a proprietary blend. i haven't read about anyone not liking the stuff. usually users gain a few pounds from it even, along with a little strength.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

Do any of yall have an opinion on TD 6-oxo?