How to increase hunger

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what supplements increase hunger, besides Blackhole by CL ( already taking it)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
working harder. burns more calories, in turn making you more hungry.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Well a several simple things can help.. (you are probably already doing these)
1. Take a good Multivitamin (Adam (hope to get this soon), Animal pak, etc....)
2. Simple supplements from garlic, parsley, garlic, and even catnip (yeah crazy right).

There are prescription drugs that are available, Marinol, (synthetic THC) but they are extremely powerful and reserved for serious illness such as AIDS wasting and some forms of anorexia.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ghrp6 is the best money can buy . It actually turns on the hunger hormone ghrelin

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Why are you turning to supplements? Unless your trying to bump up from 4000+ kcal to 5000 kcal or more you should be able to adjust your diet to make you hungry.

Do you split your meals into 5-6 meals a day? This will boost your metabolism, making you more efficient at processing food, ergo making you hungry

Are you current meals high in saturated fats? Because if they are, your body will down-regulate and you'll be less hungry.

If you meals contain balanced protein, carbs, and loads of veggies I don't see how you can't be hungry. Every time I eat I'm hungrier after I eat than before.

Resorting to supplements to increase hunger is a cop out to me. But thats just my opinion, no offense intended.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
agree with nabs when i went from 4 meals a day to 8 i was hungry constantly

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Higher meal count, lower calories per meal. I get 3600+ doing that.

Ballin1243

Awards
I'm actually in the same boat. All you guys are saying "just work out more" or "do more cardio", but really when you do this your burning more fat. Like with runnning. That's why all the bicyclists are skinny as hell but they have big legs. At some point in order to get up to the 8 meals per day your talking about, which i agree does make you more hungry, you will need some type of help in order to get there. Also when you eat all these meals and stuff down, really your stretching your stomach out, so when you want to stop later on in life, your stomach is already stretched. Thats another reason why, I feel, that supplements to add to your appetite like Blackhole or what have you, actually works better, more efficient, and safer in the long run.

tattoopierced1

just work up to it.. its not something you can do overnight.... increase by 400-500 calories a day over a week and your body will adjust.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
GO SWIMMING!!!

That's a huge stimulant for hunger imo. I'm always starving when I get out of the pool.

And this is not where I got the idea... but if you need proof... just look at Michael Phelps. Spends 6 hours a day in the pool and eats 12,000 calories a day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I will make sure it is back in stock by the middle of next week.

Thanks!

CROWLER

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude...dont waste your money on all the **** in here.

Go to vitamin shoppe and buy some Ginger Root Extract. Follow the directions. Cheap as hell and powerful as hell for increasing appetite.

/thread

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
working harder. burns more calories, in turn making you more hungry.
Agreed. Especially when dosing black Hole which increases ability to eat more food, increase calorie intake like tattoo said and work harder. It will come naturally. You could also eat lots of salad - competitive eaters use this technique to stretch their stomach.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i think im gunna do the salad trick with grub on and black hole, i will eat my refrigerator in one night but its worth it.....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think im gunna do the salad trick with grub on and black hole, i will eat my refrigerator in one night but its worth it.....
good luck getting big off of salad and blowing your money on black hole.

Ginger root is all you need.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ill just include a salad in my breakfast to kinda strech my stomach out, and i already have the blackhole, and all i gotta do is buy grubon which isnt that much money and has ginger root in it...........not to hard, and the salad will bump up my caloric intake a lil bit

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
activate xtreme @ 4 caps a day stacked with sarsaparilla root @ 5000 mg/day. I'm also getting incredible pumps, more than with any other known so called NO Booster. Sarsaparilla is responsible for the incredible pumps.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
AX and sarsaparilla eh?
i may have to try that, oh and im trying to stay away from the hormones for a while...

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Coconut oil puts my appetite thru the roof... 1 tbsp ED

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha i have coconut oil handy because i do alot if Thia cooking, im gunna try that tomarow, and i just got a mulit called vitamin from vitamin world, its called "ultra vita-man" it sounds gay but it works good, but anyway it has ginger root in it and i have noticed increased hunger:food::pizza::head: