Little help yo!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well as it says....Ill admit, i havent been keeping up with the bulk powders and how good which ones are and dosing. I am going to be ordering off nutra soon and looking for somethign to hold/build muscle. Right now i have....

HAVOC (90 caps)
By: RPN
In Stock ! $39.95 (2)

Complete Capping Kit ("00")
By: NutraPlanet
In Stock ! $21.99

400-Z Pocket Scale (400-Z)
By: My Weigh
In Stock ! $19.99

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol)Not even sure if this is coming back in. (100 grams)
Currently Out Of Stock $19.95

L-Glutamine Powder (500 grams)
In Stock !

I am going to be running havoc sometime soon. So what ever you recomend can be for along side or PCT or after PCT, prolly after PCT.

I dont want Diesel Test casuei used it before and love it but its to expensive for me this time around, and since im buying the capping machine i dont mind doing a bulk powder.

Ideas. Thanks
Peace.

EDIT: I use Protein, BCAAs, Multi, Omega-3, BComplex, Ginko, Taurine, Storm and Tricreatine malate already.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am not the biggest fan of glutamine, because the data and my own experiences are iffy on its effectiveness. I am pretty sure the bulk 1-carboxy is gone. You already got bulk taurine which is a staple no doubt. I would recommend Beta Alanine for its effects on endurance and Tyrosine to really help with focus during your workouts. If you don't have a bottle of Melatonin I would suggest the Optimum Nutrition one just because its dirt cheap ( 3 dollars for 100 pills) and it will help you sleep better if you take it on nights when you can't get to sleep.

You definitely should look into Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support for AI.

Don't stock up to much though, I hear this new company is releasing some sick products soon..... ( had to get a plug in )

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the ideas man, i guess i didnt specify in my OP before.
Kidn of looking like more towards stuff like ,Nettle Root, Fenugreek(sp?), Ecdy, etc...more test/muscle focus.

I have use BA before and it was ok, I use melatonin alot with GABA, im a fan ofthe GH releases at night and such. I actually plan to try a post workout protocal for Melatonin and GABA after i run out of my "other" GH releaser.

PS-I hope i like the havoc too,
PPS-WHERES THE MUSCLE PHARM SUPPS!!!! haha

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha,
In that case definitely pick up some RPN by AppNut for pre-workout, will raise test and give you some sick workouts. Core Zap is another good option if you prefer cleaner energy. Check out the bulk Forskolin too, decent test booster that will give you a nice recomp as long as your stomach can handle it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha,
Forskolin too, decent test booster that will give you a nice recomp as long as your stomach can handle it.
What do you mean by that?
I used RPM a few times. tryin to get away from stims for awhile.
I like glutamine, i get a good pump for it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by that?
Some people get a little nausea or get gas/the runs when taking forskolin. You have to ramp up your dose slowly for your body to get accustom to it.

I used RPM a few times. tryin to get away from stims for awhile.
Understandle, but your killing all my suggestions lol :frustrate:

I like glutamine, i get a good pump for it.
If it works for you then by all means go for it, personally I never thought it was great but to each his own.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i would buy some bulk yellow gold. Stuff is very cheap and will help you keep this bulk as lean as possible by helping keep your carbs away from fat. If you can splurge the 30 bucks for 150 grams you will have enough for your pct to help you keep your gains and again stay lean.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Some people get a little nausea or get gas/the runs when taking forskolin. You have to ramp up your dose slowly for your body to get accustom to it.

Understandle, but your killing all my suggestions lol :frustrate:

ahhh i gotcha
and yea sorry man thatswhy its so hard for me even, i beeninto supps for awhile n stuff so im havin a hard time findin something new.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i would buy some bulk yellow gold. Stuff is very cheap and will help you keep this bulk as lean as possible by helping keep your carbs away from fat. If you can splurge the 30 bucks for 150 grams you will have enough for your pct to help you keep your gains and again stay lean.

Thats anabolic pump right...? i so, i didnt take so well to it, tried Pslin too....