USP: ap, p-slin, powerful, recreate

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

USP: ap, p-slin, powerful, recreate

I'm reading a lot of people are trying this stack. Would this be something to use when cutting or does it fall somewhere else?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah but no need to staack them all. if you eat carbs AP is a great way to cut. recreate is supposed ot be decent but has too much mixed feedback IMO. Powerful is known to help sleep adn growth recovery. and p slin is just a pre-wo carb type thing i believe as well
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah but no need to staack them all. if you eat carbs AP is a great way to cut. recreate is supposed ot be decent but has too much mixed feedback IMO. Powerful is known to help sleep adn growth recovery. and p slin is just a pre-wo carb type thing i believe as well
    I am using lg's methyl 1 d and liquid masterdrol right now and will use it for another two weeks. After that, what do you recommend for me to cut with and how long, if at all, should I wait until i am done with the lg products until i start
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%

for for the LG you need to run a PCT first off. you cant just go right into something else. then after that take awhile off and then if you planning on cutting i would go with any of the following: drive, AP, Lean extreme, and some others. but right now you should focus on starting your PCT ASAP
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

for for the LG you need to run a PCT first off. you cant just go right into something else. then after that take awhile off and then if you planning on cutting i would go with any of the following: drive, AP, Lean extreme, and some others. but right now you should focus on starting your PCT ASAP
    LG says formadrol for pct. Is there anything else you would possibly add besides this? Thanks
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%

is it the old formula or new one of m1d? formadrol should be fine though i believe. may want to look into getting a SERM, im not sure if its necessary with m1d or not?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.21%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

While I agree that you don't need to stack all these products to get good results, I thought I should comment on what you said about Recreate. I believe most of the negative feedback about Recreate is due to inexperience. I have never in 20 years experienced anything like what I experience with Recreate. It's not that fat is flying off me, it's that fat leaves with no loss of muscle whatsoever. If you take Recreate around maintenance calorie level you will lose fat at a steady rate, some may actually gain muscle. I think Recreate and Powerfull would probably have this effect.

Don't take Recreate to lose weight, take is to lose fat, there is a difference.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%

i like that very last line Dreamweaver, "dont take recreate to lose weight, take it to lose fat". i guees your right on that aspect because most people htink fat loss will result in weight loss which is not always the case!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There is no more p-slin, am I right?

I seem to have missed the boat on this one (my own fault - didn't really read up on it 'til recently).
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%

i like that very last line Dreamweaver, "dont take recreate to lose weight, take it to lose fat". i guees your right on that aspect because most people htink fat loss will result in weight loss which is not always the case!
    Agreed! Man, so many people let this misunderstanding ruin their motivation (not to say I think the original poster misunderstands, but rather in general). They don't understand the aggregate shifts that occur when losing fat and gaining muscle.

About the original question. If you want all three in your stack, I'd introduce them each under their own merits first... and experience them individually if you are patient enough. AP in particular requires you to experiment a bit to get to your optimal timing and carb intake levels. And you might want to find your sweet spot before slamming P-Slin into your pre-workout timeframe.

If you are interested in it, there is no reason not to add Recreate with AP/P-slin imo. They do not directly interact. Don't expect an enormous stim feeling, and that's exactly what draws me to it. Just a constant heat that has me sweating a bit as I type this lol.

The stuff you are on now is what I'd be concerned about getting right
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    There is no more p-slin, am I right?

I seem to have missed the boat on this one (my own fault - didn't really read up on it 'til recently).
    Wait, what? I miss some news or am I misunderstanding you?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%

p slin is still around
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks, guys - I had been looking for it under USPLabs....
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    While I agree that you don't need to stack all these products to get good results, I thought I should comment on what you said about Recreate. I believe most of the negative feedback about Recreate is due to inexperience. I have never in 20 years experienced anything like what I experience with Recreate. It's not that fat is flying off me, it's that fat leaves with no loss of muscle whatsoever. If you take Recreate around maintenance calorie level you will lose fat at a steady rate, some may actually gain muscle. I think Recreate and Powerfull would probably have this effect.

Don't take Recreate to lose weight, take is to lose fat, there is a difference.

100% agree, fat loss not weight loss is what you should expect here, throw the scales out and get some decent calipers and learn how to use them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. recreate/suppercissus/anabolic pump/powerful
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:51 AM
  2. slin not so powerful ?
    By french_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 05:44 PM