USP: ap, p-slin, powerful, recreate

  1. Registered User
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    283

    USP: ap, p-slin, powerful, recreate


    I'm reading a lot of people are trying this stack. Would this be something to use when cutting or does it fall somewhere else?

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    yeah but no need to staack them all. if you eat carbs AP is a great way to cut. recreate is supposed ot be decent but has too much mixed feedback IMO. Powerful is known to help sleep adn growth recovery. and p slin is just a pre-wo carb type thing i believe as well
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    283

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah but no need to staack them all. if you eat carbs AP is a great way to cut. recreate is supposed ot be decent but has too much mixed feedback IMO. Powerful is known to help sleep adn growth recovery. and p slin is just a pre-wo carb type thing i believe as well
    I am using lg's methyl 1 d and liquid masterdrol right now and will use it for another two weeks. After that, what do you recommend for me to cut with and how long, if at all, should I wait until i am done with the lg products until i start
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    for for the LG you need to run a PCT first off. you cant just go right into something else. then after that take awhile off and then if you planning on cutting i would go with any of the following: drive, AP, Lean extreme, and some others. but right now you should focus on starting your PCT ASAP
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    283

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    for for the LG you need to run a PCT first off. you cant just go right into something else. then after that take awhile off and then if you planning on cutting i would go with any of the following: drive, AP, Lean extreme, and some others. but right now you should focus on starting your PCT ASAP
    LG says formadrol for pct. Is there anything else you would possibly add besides this? Thanks
  6. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    is it the old formula or new one of m1d? formadrol should be fine though i believe. may want to look into getting a SERM, im not sure if its necessary with m1d or not?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah but no need to staack them all. if you eat carbs AP is a great way to cut. recreate is supposed ot be decent but has too much mixed feedback IMO. Powerful is known to help sleep adn growth recovery. and p slin is just a pre-wo carb type thing i believe as well
    While I agree that you don't need to stack all these products to get good results, I thought I should comment on what you said about Recreate. I believe most of the negative feedback about Recreate is due to inexperience. I have never in 20 years experienced anything like what I experience with Recreate. It's not that fat is flying off me, it's that fat leaves with no loss of muscle whatsoever. If you take Recreate around maintenance calorie level you will lose fat at a steady rate, some may actually gain muscle. I think Recreate and Powerfull would probably have this effect.

    Don't take Recreate to lose weight, take is to lose fat, there is a difference.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    i like that very last line Dreamweaver, "dont take recreate to lose weight, take it to lose fat". i guees your right on that aspect because most people htink fat loss will result in weight loss which is not always the case!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the land of make-believe
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Rep Power
    1311

    There is no more p-slin, am I right?

    I seem to have missed the boat on this one (my own fault - didn't really read up on it 'til recently).
  10. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On a boat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    526

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i like that very last line Dreamweaver, "dont take recreate to lose weight, take it to lose fat". i guees your right on that aspect because most people htink fat loss will result in weight loss which is not always the case!
    Agreed! Man, so many people let this misunderstanding ruin their motivation (not to say I think the original poster misunderstands, but rather in general). They don't understand the aggregate shifts that occur when losing fat and gaining muscle.

    About the original question. If you want all three in your stack, I'd introduce them each under their own merits first... and experience them individually if you are patient enough. AP in particular requires you to experiment a bit to get to your optimal timing and carb intake levels. And you might want to find your sweet spot before slamming P-Slin into your pre-workout timeframe.

    If you are interested in it, there is no reason not to add Recreate with AP/P-slin imo. They do not directly interact. Don't expect an enormous stim feeling, and that's exactly what draws me to it. Just a constant heat that has me sweating a bit as I type this lol.

    The stuff you are on now is what I'd be concerned about getting right
  11. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On a boat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    526

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    There is no more p-slin, am I right?

    I seem to have missed the boat on this one (my own fault - didn't really read up on it 'til recently).
    Wait, what? I miss some news or am I misunderstanding you?
  12. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    p slin is still around
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the land of make-believe
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Rep Power
    1311

    Thanks, guys - I had been looking for it under USPLabs....
  14. Banned
    0-hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    594
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    While I agree that you don't need to stack all these products to get good results, I thought I should comment on what you said about Recreate. I believe most of the negative feedback about Recreate is due to inexperience. I have never in 20 years experienced anything like what I experience with Recreate. It's not that fat is flying off me, it's that fat leaves with no loss of muscle whatsoever. If you take Recreate around maintenance calorie level you will lose fat at a steady rate, some may actually gain muscle. I think Recreate and Powerfull would probably have this effect.

    Don't take Recreate to lose weight, take is to lose fat, there is a difference.


    100% agree, fat loss not weight loss is what you should expect here, throw the scales out and get some decent calipers and learn how to use them.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. recreate/suppercissus/anabolic pump/powerful
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 05:51 AM
  2. slin not so powerful ?
    By french_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in