Raspberry Ketones Feedback?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone been using this solo and had good or decent results? If you have any feedback - drop it here!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ive used them before and get very weird heartburn / painful burps when using it. RKs were something I was considering for possible use in Adrenalean, to replace the cayenne pepper but it has very little science (in comparison) and the sides atleast for myself and a couple other people were just as bad.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
waiting as i just pulled this from my NP cart due to little feedback....

djl

Awards
  • Established
Ive used them before and get very weird heartburn / painful burps when using it. RKs were something I was considering for possible use in Adrenalean, to replace the cayenne pepper but it has very little science (in comparison) and the sides atleast for myself and a couple other people were just as bad.
I'm curious, does taking supps with cayenne with an antacid ok? Or does does the effectiveness of the cayenne depend on the heat?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, does taking supps with cayenne with an antacid ok? Or does does the effectiveness of the cayenne depend on the heat?
Yeah they are still effective and it usually completely eliminates any heartburn. On an empty stomach if I take Basic Cuts with 2 Tums, Im fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they are still effective and it usually completely eliminates any heartburn. On an empty stomach if I take Basic Cuts with 2 Tums, Im fine.
Not to mention a great way to make sure you have adequate calcium intake.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
The only thing I've really noticed is I sweat ALOT more than usual. Been taking 1g pre-workout. Can't say I've noticed much in the way of fatloss.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea, it hold thermogenic properties.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
RK's are in DCP....DCP works well....just buy some DCP
so is TTA though...so im guessin that has alot more to do with it. The RK handles the thermo part.

I guess you could by both, be careful on TTA dosing. Its stance is still up in the air last i heard.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I've tried RK stand alone, and can honestly say I felt nothing. I was dosing upwards of 3 grams per day (which I do believe is alot)

Davis555

Awards
I tried Rk for awhile but nothing but a extra bead of sweat. I wouldn't waste anymore green on it. Not enough science,and just another fat burning fad.