Lean Xtreme

bigjohn58

Awards
I'm thinking about taking Lean Xtreme but after doing several searches I still have yet to find out how long to take it for, what to stack with it if anything (I saw some using DCP with it but was wondering about other possible stacks), and with the increased testosterone levels its supposed to cause does it need a post cycle? I currently have low test levels from a ph cycle from over 2 years ago so the added test would be great for me as long as it doesn't give me addational gyno or other nonwanted sides. I've been to doctors and they won't perscribe me anything but time. The doctors said all I could do is try to decrease some body fat and allow time for my test levels to slowly increase which they are. I've been doing cardio and eating healthy but I'd love the added boost from some kind of fat loss and I'm hearing great things from Lean Xtreme. Any help?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is usually the norm...followed by 4-8 weeks off

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Stuff works really well, couldn't be happier. Try stacking it with another DS product, Activate Extreme. Plenty of great logs about both of them. The Lean Extreme though doesn't need any pct, nor does the Activate Extreme really. I've heard great things about DCP too, but never used it, so no comment from me there. I'd look into some CLA and some fish oil for a stack as well, they won't provide immediate results, but they work, I can vouch for that. I think Adrenalean is still on sale at Nutraplanet with a free shirt from DS, it's more stim based, which might be useful on a cut phase. Good luck boss!!

bigjohn58

Awards
Just curious could I just stack some Ephedra HCL with the Lean Xtreme? I looked into the Adrenalean and I might get that with the Lean Xtreme but I just wondered about stacking a simple Ephedra HCL with the Lean Xtreme might be even better. Any opinions?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just curious could I just stack some Ephedra HCL with the Lean Xtreme? I looked into the Adrenalean and I might get that with the Lean Xtreme but I just wondered about stacking a simple Ephedra HCL with the Lean Xtreme might be even better. Any opinions?
Ephedrine makes a good stack. Act-X does as well if you want to naturally boost testosterone. I would say run LX 4-8 weeks (MAX 8) and then take equal time off.

Also, no post-cycle of any kind needed for either product.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
this is actually going to be part of my PCT after hdrol. Using this two weeks into pct for cortisol control.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
this is actually going to be part of my PCT after hdrol. Using this two weeks into pct for cortisol control.
Definitely good in that aspect as well. Smart choice on the 2 weeks in!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
If LX is something you see yourself using more then once, I would run one bottle (1 cap when you wake, 1 cap 4 hours later and 1 cap 1 hour before bed) then take 3-4 weeks off and then repeat. Stack well with most products but the results from ACTX with it are unbelievable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lean extreme is a very good product, does what it says it will do. i noticed results on just 2 caps a day, any more than that and joints were painful. makes a bottle last a long time.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme several times. Impressive stack. Lean Xtreme was awesome at 3 x 1 capsule daily. However, I found that Activate Xtreme was dose dependent. I saw better results when I dosed 3 x 2 capsules daily than with 2 x 2 capsules daily. Overall, a highly recommended stack!

bigjohn58

Awards
Thanks for the replies now my brain is wondering...can I do all 3 maybe? The Active Xtreme, Lean Xtreme, and some Ephedra HCL? Sounds like the Lean and Active really work well together so I might as well go with that but for more fat burning and energy would the ephedra be smart? I've never had problems with stims before.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies now my brain is wondering...can I do all 3 maybe? The Active Xtreme, Lean Xtreme, and some Ephedra HCL? Sounds like the Lean and Active really work well together so I might as well go with that but for more fat burning and energy would the ephedra be smart? I've never had problems with stims before.
If you have used it with success before, I see no problems implementing it with this stack.

bigjohn58

Awards
Yeah...I've had success before I've been up around 220 before and cut back down to around 197 but this time I'm just having more trouble doing it. I am right near 220 right now and want to get around 190 this time if I can. I think I'm going to give Active, Lean, and Ephedra a shot and see what happens.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Try to only use the Ephedra for 3 weeks at a time with ACTX/LX, I think youll see better results. Nutraplanet has a great sale right now on ACTX/LX combo and Eph is cheap. Sounds like a cycle that wont cost a ton and should deliver the results youre looking for.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about taking Lean Xtreme but after doing several searches I still have yet to find out how long to take it for, what to stack with it if anything (I saw some using DCP with it but was wondering about other possible stacks), and with the increased testosterone levels its supposed to cause does it need a post cycle? I currently have low test levels from a ph cycle from over 2 years ago so the added test would be great for me as long as it doesn't give me addational gyno or other nonwanted sides. I've been to doctors and they won't perscribe me anything but time. The doctors said all I could do is try to decrease some body fat and allow time for my test levels to slowly increase which they are. I've been doing cardio and eating healthy but I'd love the added boost from some kind of fat loss and I'm hearing great things from Lean Xtreme. Any help?
Your test never came back from a PH cycle over 2 years ago? What PH was it, how long were you on it, and what was your PCT like? Just curious.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Your test never came back from a PH cycle over 2 years ago? What PH was it, how long were you on it, and what was your PCT like? Just curious.

Yeah, that's scary. Is that even possible??????

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Yeah. Not likely if everything is in check though.

I will say this: Under periods of mental distress, Murphy's Law will apply (Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong).

bigjohn58

Awards
I took Methyl DX3 aka generic origional Superdrol. Did like a 4 week cycle of it then I had 4 week post cycle of liquid Nolvadex which I'm thinking was junk...those bottles that say, "Not for human consumption research purposes only" you never really do know exactly what you are getting. And everything I've been tested for all points back to that ph cycle. I got gyno, ED problems, low test, body physic changes (not good ones) all from that cycle and I did a lot of other ph cycles before that with no problems. I've been to the urologist and endo and they say nothing but time can heal the problems I have. Didn't like that response really but what can ya do?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
about as possible as winning the lottery. possible but not likely, must have had serious hormone issues prior to cycle. or many facts left out.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I took Methyl DX3 aka generic origional Superdrol. Did like a 4 week cycle of it then I had 4 week post cycle of liquid Nolvadex which I'm thinking was junk...those bottles that say, "Not for human consumption research purposes only" you never really do know exactly what you are getting. And everything I've been tested for all points back to that ph cycle. I got gyno, ED problems, low test, body physic changes (not good ones) all from that cycle and I did a lot of other ph cycles before that with no problems. I've been to the urologist and endo and they say nothing but time can heal the problems I have. Didn't like that response really but what can ya do?
do you have blood tests available for viewing?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Superdrol for five weeks in 06 and did gasparis Nolvadex Xt and my hormones were out of wack for a good six months. The IFPA just banned it at this time. That is why im very hesitate to mess with anything hormonal. Even though, Hdrol, epi is currently not banned by the IFPA(the ban is enforced on jan 2009) I am cautious of doing anything synthetic hormonal because of this. It takes TONS of research with using any compund. I researched superdrol for six months every day, thinking I had it down.and I was not prepared that the side's would be like they were. Glad Im not like that anymore

As far as lean xtreme I see virtually no side effects.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I used Superdrol for five weeks in 06 and did gasparis Nolvadex Xt and my hormones were out of wack for a good six months. The IFPA just banned it at this time. That is why im very hesitate to mess with anything hormonal. Even though, Hdrol, epi is currently not banned by the IFPA(the ban is enforced on jan 2009) I am cautious of doing anything synthetic hormonal because of this. It takes TONS of research with using any compund. I researched superdrol for six months every day, thinking I had it down.and I was not prepared that the side's would be like they were. Glad Im not like that anymore

As far as lean xtreme I see virtually no side effects.

okay forgive me.......you researched for 6 months YET you still did superdrol for 5 weeks...........and only 1 OTC PCT?

My recommendation has always been low dose and 21 days max until one knows tolerance, sides and shutdown....... pct is person dependant, so i dont always recommend research chems, but its a nice safety net(that may or may not work).......

in your defense, superdrol, is a hard one to figure out. It really is person dependant.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay forgive me.......you researched for 6 months YET you still did superdrol for 5 weeks...........and only 1 OTC PCT?

My recommendation has always been low dose and 21 days max until one knows tolerance, sides and shutdown....... pct is person dependant, so i dont always recommend research chems, but its a nice safety net(that may or may not work).......

in your defense, superdrol, is a hard one to figure out. It really is person dependant.
I did two superdrol cycles. first was three weeks in 2005(when it was ok to do it in the IFPA), and I did nolvedex xt for pct. shutdown was minimial to nothing.

also each cycle spent 200 $$ on protective supplements. hawthorn, milk thistle coqenzymeq10, red yice rice, and maybe some other stuff its been a while.

the second time was a five weeker which was a mistake. This is the reason the very well respected president will not let me compete in till 2011, and he is a great guy, because I used this three months after the IFPA banned it. Off subject yes I know' although, that makes me want to compete more in this because this company is truly strict about enforcing their rules and Iit makes me more comfortable verses (I wont name any other organizations , who claim to be natty) they let a lot of stuff slide. anyways I was stupid, it was my fault and the five week superdrol cycle (even though I did my research) I thought my body was superman and no negative side effects would occur. how wrong I was!!

Fact is I didn't even eat right back than(only 200 -300) grams of protein per day.When i bumped protein up to 300-400 grams per day strength and muscle gains exploded. and I don't conisder myself big by any means Im 220-230 right now with 16-17 %. Take a look at my hypertroph-X log in my sig for recent pictures at the bottom of page 1 or my quest for a sixpack the last page for what I look like. My diet is a lot better now and I'm stronger now than i was than and making more progress. I wont kid you I got lower body fat and was getting large. I'm probably more body fat now and a higher weight. So I'm not bashing steroids, It's just a personal decision and depends on your goals. I know I can get up to my goals if I put in the hard work of eating clean like a horse, progressive strength and sleeping eight hours per night.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
5 weeks is a long time to run an oral only cycle, IMO. I know a lot of other people would be ok with it but with something so strong as most of the stuff currently available, shorter cycles just make more sense.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Unless you are very sensitive you shouldnt feel anything while using LX, you should just see results.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I did two superdrol cycles. first was three weeks in 2005(when it was ok to do it in the IFPA), and I did nolvedex xt for pct. shutdown was minimial to nothing.

also each cycle spent 200 $$ on protective supplements. hawthorn, milk thistle coqenzymeq10, red yice rice, and maybe some other stuff its been a while.

the second time was a five weeker which was a mistake. This is the reason the very well respected president will not let me compete in till 2011, and he is a great guy, because I used this three months after the IFPA banned it. Off subject yes I know' although, that makes me want to compete more in this because this company is truly strict about enforcing their rules and Iit makes me more comfortable verses (I wont name any other organizations , who claim to be natty) they let a lot of stuff slide. anyways I was stupid, it was my fault and the five week superdrol cycle (even though I did my research) I thought my body was superman and no negative side effects would occur. how wrong I was!!

Fact is I didn't even eat right back than(only 200 -300) grams of protein per day.When i bumped protein up to 300-400 grams per day strength and muscle gains exploded. and I don't conisder myself big by any means Im 220-230 right now with 16-17 %. Take a look at my hypertroph-X log in my sig for recent pictures at the bottom of page 1 or my quest for a sixpack the last page for what I look like. My diet is a lot better now and I'm stronger now than i was than and making more progress. I wont kid you I got lower body fat and was getting large. I'm probably more body fat now and a higher weight. So I'm not bashing steroids, It's just a personal decision and depends on your goals. I know I can get up to my goals if I put in the hard work of eating clean like a horse, progressive strength and sleeping eight hours per night.
thanks for the history and being candid, it is appreciated.

Good luck brother, thank you for the posts.

Im starting a 30 day AX LX PCS(NHA) stack tomorrow, 4AX/3LX Caps ED respectively. I cant wait:) hopefully i can shed a few pounds off me tummy, i know diet is the key. Wish me luck