- 06-22-2008, 06:26 PM
- 06-23-2008, 04:32 PM
06-23-2008, 06:01 PM
yeah, you need to be taking in a sig amount of carbs at least an hour before your workout for the AP to do anything for you.
06-23-2008, 06:55 PM
06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
anywho...ap even taken correctly with carbs won't really give you the energy that you are looking for in the gym. i personally need a shake and at least one meal before i hit the gym in the morning...even then i still drag ass in the mornings. three scoops of vapor usually helps out!
Similar Forum Threads
- By shaunnner in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:16 AM
- By mdgrwl in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:43 PM
- By cp001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:32 PM
- By mum124 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2007, 06:50 AM
- By Stinger124 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 01-28-2007, 01:30 PM