- 06-22-2008, 06:26 PM
- 06-23-2008, 04:32 PM
06-23-2008, 06:01 PM
yeah, you need to be taking in a sig amount of carbs at least an hour before your workout for the AP to do anything for you.
Iron Legion Rep
06-23-2008, 06:55 PM
06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
anywho...ap even taken correctly with carbs won't really give you the energy that you are looking for in the gym. i personally need a shake and at least one meal before i hit the gym in the morning...even then i still drag ass in the mornings. three scoops of vapor usually helps out!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ktw in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 46Last Post: 04-17-2007, 04:19 PM
- By beefjerky in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2006, 02:43 AM
- By kingofthechiba in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2005, 07:11 PM
- By blakkstarr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2005, 09:21 AM