6-Keto Diosgenin 100mg *
Acetate Ester 25mg *
Propionate Ester 25mg *
Cypionate Ester 25mg *
Decanoate Ester 25mg *
Hecogenin Acetate 10mg *
25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One-Undecanoate 25mg *
Rhamponticum Carthamoide

can someone clarify what some of these ingredients are? the only thing im familiar with is the ses oil an spirostan.
thanx

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Non-Steroidal Anabolic Multi-Phase Stack 155mg
Dicyclopentanone 10mg *
6-Keto Diosgenin 100mg *
Acetate Ester 25mg *
Propionate Ester 25mg *
Cypionate Ester 25mg *
Decanoate Ester 25mg *
Hecogenin Acetate 10mg *
25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One-Undecanoate 25mg *
Rhamponticum Carthamoide

can someone clarify what some of these ingredients are? the only thing im familiar with is the ses oil an spirostan.
thanx

I think they r metabolites of steroids from what i read. I really dont know all that much about it. but, i can tell you that 25r-spirostan is sick!

Treatment of NZB/NZW F1 (B/W) female and castrated male mice with testosterone or 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone), either by implantation in silastic tubing or by subcutaneous injections of their decanoate esters, reduced in a dose-dependent manner symptoms associated with murine lupus (proteinuria, IgG antibodies to DNA) and prolonged survival. These phenomena were observed under both prophylactic (start at 3-4 weeks) and therapeutic treatments (start 27-29 weeks). Nandrolone and its decanoate ester were at least as potent as testosterone and testosterone decanoate. As the unwanted androgenic properties of nandrolone and its ester are significantly less pronounced than those of testosterone and its ester, also in these NZB/NZW mice, the beneficial effect on murine lupus does not seem to be associated with these properties.
Full text

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man that was def interesting haha.

hecktor

Awards
so long as when i'm done i won't be trying to hack gyno out with a butter knife, i'm in!

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
so long as when i'm done i won't be trying to hack gyno out with a butter knife, i'm in!
well, you're already in that situation there heck so go for it.
hows that placebodrol cycle comin along?:toofunny:

hecktor

Awards
well, you're already in that situation there heck so go for it.
hows that placebodrol cycle comin along?:toofunny:
if some ******* would would have explained the evils of m1t and sd to me, i wouldn't be in this predicament.

btw - i think i'm lactating.

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
if some ******* would would have explained the evils of m1t and sd to me, i wouldn't be in this predicament.

btw - i think i'm lactating.
sorry dude, i didnt know any better back then. :frustrate

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
They are just plant sterols. They are not steroids and do not bind the AR.