fish oil ?

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I take 6 1gram caps a day of that cheap wally world fish oil caps is this to much? I am having like ass pains when I clean my self could this be the cause? This is a real? I would like real feed Back thanks

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so you take 6gs a day of fish oil? I do that same and i have no probs

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some to throw in with my glucosamine, since i've been doing a killler bench routine, to curb joint pain. Do you feel like it works good for you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6g a day is what I recommend just for good health purposes

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
pains from fish oil.... i doubt it?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Never ever heard of ass pains from fish oil.

You having any digestive trouble or bowel trouble?

Are you doing really heavy deadlifts or squats?

lector606

lector606

Awards
ass pains? lmao more explanation needed man, what exactly do you mean?

i doubt fish oil is causing it though, what else are you taking?

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
ass pains? lmao more explanation needed man, what exactly do you mean?

i doubt fish oil is causing it though, what else are you taking?
i think the real question is....which hole are you using to consume it? :toofunny:

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I take 6 1gram caps a day of that cheap wally world fish oil caps is this to much? I am having like ass pains when I clean my self could this be the cause? This is a real? I would like real feed Back thanks
You might be giving yourself a little to deep of a cleaning.:donut:

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
All that's funny as hell but I'm crapping blood. I have heard of internal bleeding from fish oil and that is the only new supp I am taking and this problem is new so I am going to stop taking it for some time to see what happens but thanks

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
All that's funny as hell but I'm crapping blood. I have heard of internal bleeding from fish oil and that is the only new supp I am taking and this problem is new so I am going to stop taking it for some time to see what happens but thanks
are you sure its internal bleeding? its not uncommon to bleed from hemrhoids and mistake it for internal. just one small drop of blood in the toilet will also turn the whole bowl red and make it look worse than it is. alot of times blood in the stool will turn your poo dark and almost black.
if this happenned over a week id mos def go to the booty doc.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like that pain is coming from somethingPENIS!else :toofunny:

Seriously, I doubt this is the fish oil. Too much rare meat, mud butt, something you ate, fatty foods, something to that extent. Butt, (pun intended) there are sometimes that you just get that ass sensitivity when wiping/cleaning. **** happens, don't worry about the fish oil. Oh man I crack myself up. :toofunny:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
If you are having pains or excessive bleeding you might want to add Vitamin K to your diet. Fish oil can cause problems with blood coagulation, especially in high doses. Vitamin K will help your body build back up it's coagulation. Also if you are taking Aspirin, STOP ,mixing those two together in a daily routine can form to act as a blood thinner.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
damn bro! sounds like you tore something in your downstairs. GO TO THE DOC!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
A Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19