Started lifting 6 months... and need help.

norcalrydaz

norcalrydaz

Awards
SUp everyone?

I'm 25, 5'8, 158lbs. I've been lifting for about 6 months. 4 days a week for the last month. I'm currently just taking protein(kaizen) and eating right. I was looking into BlueUP and Whiteflood for supplements but really don't know what to take.

Goals: Bruce Lee status. Not too big but cut. Around 175lbs.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Snag a creatine, probably CEE so you avoid any water bloating, thus more cut looking. Others may have a diff opinion on that.

EAT! If you want to gain 18 pounds you need patience and lots and lots of good food. Chances are if you go on an 18 pound bulk, you will probably have to do a cut at the end to work off any bodyfat accumulated on the way.

Multivit and fishoil are in the bible around these parts.

BCAA's are mighty and glorious.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Start with the basics:

Creatine Monohydrate
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Casein Protein

If you want something extra look into BCAA / EAA

Getting ripped like Bruce Lee will require perfect diet so research that a lot.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sine we have basically the same stats

What does your workout look like?
-post a copy of what you do
-your rep range
-on days and off days
-How much rest between sets?

Diet
-Whats your macros?
-Water intake

Supplements:
-Creatine: from my personal success i would say try Neovar, green mag
-BCAA and minerals: Intrabolic, purple wrath
-Protein: pretty much any will do.
-Multivitamin: Orange Triad, MVp/ZMK by MST

My thoughts:
- sounds to me like you have hit a plateau, and you have been running a similiar workout for 6 months...thats way way too long bro. time for a change
-Start out with the basics and try to hit a 40(protein)-40(carbs)-20(fat) ratio for macros.
-Make sure to give enough rest to your body, no matter how hard you work if you dont have your rest set up right you will get nowhere

PM me for more help and ill see what i can do!:dance:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Neovar and rag are my ****! I take my neovars with my sugar free rag and some waixy carbs and ohhhhnhhhhhhh man magic happens it is on of the best natty combos ive ever used

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Neovar and rag are my ****! I take my neovars with my sugar free rag and some waixy carbs and ohhhhnhhhhhhh man magic happens it is on of the best natty combos ive ever used
damn, thats the craziest combo i ever heard of, sounds good. i just ordered green mag, but somewhere down the line i will try that.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Lol I had lil bit of green mag left so I throw that in my concoction as well and I have been strong as hell even with all the conditiong I have to do!

norcalrydaz

norcalrydaz

Awards
Thanks for all the great info guys! I have one question. What's RAG?

Korben

Korben

Awards
yeah the short hand comes quick.. Rag = Ragnarok by Millennium Sports Technologies... and get the Blue Razz!!!! its great

Check out RAG