I am looking for a replacement to Sustonol 250 from IDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
I am a 28 6'2 and 235. I am an ex-wrestler and am still active in MMA and basketball. I have a 50 inch chest and a 35 inch waist.

My prior stack was a big one and i got amazing gains from it. I went from 200lbs to 245 in 2 and 1/2 months back in October of 2007.

Here was my prior stack, i have everything but the sustonol 250 from IDS because it was discontinued:

Labrada Super Charge NO2 Booster
Sustonol 250 (IDS)
Bulk Tabs (IDS)
1.5 grams of protein though diet and XM2 protein powder
Animal Pump Pre-Workout Creatine

I followed used this stack for 6 weeks, then did a strong post cycle stack and detoxed. I had none of the adverse side effects that others have experienced under similar stacks.

I am looking for a suitable replacement for the Sustonol for the Anabolic Booster. Has anyone used Sustonol 250 and been able to find a decent replacement since it was discontinued? I am looking to start the new stack in mid July and am open to any recommendations that anyone may have.

I am looking to add strength and size while not adding numerous inches to my waist but still able to get back to a 52 inch chest.

Any ideas?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well you got strong and gained weight but your liver and kidneys dont like you right now i bet. sosotanon or whatever is a tri, there are a bunch of those out. sus500, tribolic, omnevol. i dont know why you would want to do that to your body though

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
wrong forum...post in the STEROID FORUM...and taking bulktabs with anything similar to Sustonol 250 is incredibly unsafe...

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
well you got strong and gained weight but your liver and kidneys dont like you right now i bet. sosotanon or whatever is a tri, there are a bunch of those out. sus500, tribolic, omnevol. i dont know why you would want to do that to your body though
Actually my liver and kidneys checked out OK. I was getting blood work before the cycle and after the cycle and had them check on the function for both. My Dr. is a close family friend so he was able to order the right blood work for me (plus i needed it anyway cause i was out of the country for an extended period of time).

In my diet i am real heavy on the anti-oxidants and milk thistle anyway so that may have helped out with the absence of side effects. I am not saying that i probably got through it 100% straight and clean, but with little enough results that the blood work was fine (although i didn't get any done mid-cycle).

Thanks for the recommendations though, i'll read up on them as well and see. I am dropping the bulk tabs though and going with a lighter stack then last time. I am more or less looking to recover from an injury (and depend on muscle memory) rather then get bigger then i was after the first cycle.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I am more or less looking to recover from an injury (and depend on muscle memory) rather then get bigger then i was after the first cycle.

Not to flame you, but you expect to get over an injury by using designer steroids? DUMB IDEA, but then again your last stack was even more idiotic. You obviously know best so keep pumpin' those pills into your system and keep telling yourself your not harming yourself.:fool2:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
Not to flame you, but you expect to get over an injury by using designer steroids? DUMB IDEA, but then again your last stack was even more idiotic. You obviously know best so keep pumpin' those pills into your system and keep telling yourself your not harming yourself.:fool2:
:goodpost: Thanks for your 2 cents, would you like some change?

Actually after working out for 4 months prior to the next stack (which will be almost spaced in time by a year, not to mention done with the assistance of a nutritionist and Dr) is pretty much the way that not only i, but most other people i know come back from the injury. But then again i guess you know exactly what sort of injury i had and what and were it had effects on.

MOD EDIT: WRONG FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.