massf fx hyperdrol igf-2 lean extreme ?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%

Question massf fx hyperdrol igf-2 lean extreme ?

Hello. would taking any of these products to close together timing wise especially lean extreme lessen the effect of the other supps ?.

2. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    Hello. would taking any of these products to close together timing wise especially lean extreme lessen the effect of the other supps ?.
    Are you taking them all at the same time? Thats overkill IMO.

I would do HDX2/MFX, then IGF2 and LX.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post

well i take mass fx hyperdrol with breakfast lean extreme 30 mins later then igf-2 30 mins after that then follow that pattern 3 times daily does this sound ok freind?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i disagree, sorry nate. i think taking igf-2 with mass fx might be a good idea. seems i been seeing a few threads where some guys are getting prolactin issues on mass fx, the L-dopa in igf-2 might help with this. just an opinion. even if the prolactin thing is rare,an ounce of prevention goes a long way, even more so if he already has the igf-2. to the op-you might try taking the igf-2 only at bedtime.
  5. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i disagree, sorry nate. i think taking igf-2 with mass fx might be a good idea. seems i been seeing a few threads where some guys are getting prolactin issues on mass fx, the L-dopa in igf-2 might help with this. just an opinion. even if the prolactin thing is rare,an ounce of prevention goes a long way, even more so if he already has the igf-2. to the op-you might try taking the igf-2 only at bedtime.
    Dont get me wrong, Im not saying its a bad idea at all. There is some certain synergy there.

All Im saying is that in the long run, the better more stable gains are going to come from separating all these huge "stacks" and breaking them down into more simple parts.

I've not seen an issue with MFX and prolactin. Maybe you can PM me some threads with people mentioning this? If you know of them.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Dont get me wrong, Im not saying its a bad idea at all. There is some certain synergy there.

All Im saying is that in the long run, the better more stable gains are going to come from separating all these huge "stacks" and breaking them down into more simple parts.

I've not seen an issue with MFX and prolactin. Maybe you can PM me some threads with people mentioning this? If you know of them.
    i have tried massfx and had no problem. i think it is a good product. but look at the thread 'problem with massfx'.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:04 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:31 PM
  4. Lean extreme while lean bulking?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:48 PM