what fatburner to get?

J

jack98

Awards
Dont care about appetite suppresion.

A long lasting stim/clean energy would be nice but fatburning is the most imporatant

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
okay no really. Lots of different options. No one will agree on the best one.

T

themills

Awards
Lean Xtreme+DCP

Add stim of choice if you need to.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i personally have tried REDuction by Controlled Labs. Suppressed my appetite for about 12 hours...theres 2 pills you take. A.M. and P.M.
I felt hyper all day including when i went to the gym.
Controlled Labs also has something called BLUE UP stimfree that you can stack with it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i personally have tried REDuction by Controlled Labs. Suppressed my appetite for about 12 hours...theres 2 pills you take. A.M. and P.M.
Controlled Labs also has something called BLUE UP stimfree that you can stack with it.
Thanks for the feedback man!

Yup, REDuction is a great fat burner to try, it has both a stim/thermogenic mix for during the day keep you going. the PM formula helps you sleep well and burn fat while you sleep, a yin-yang effect which would possibly double the gains (or loss, rather) you get from a typical fatburn product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what were your results like on this? what else have you tried to compare it too, very interested in this.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i also tried the redline fat burner pills...these were great for a short term energy boost and short term appetite suppressant but after it wore off it was like i had been cooking thanksgiving dinner all day and hadnt tested any of it.....i was HUNGRY!!!
Ive also tried thermonex (by bsn (blah)). stay away from bsn products. nuf said.
if you want to add a mrp to compare it too also i must say the REDuction is the way to go. more cost efficient and better for a cut. mrp's have too many carbs and whatnot.

my results were great.
-as i said above, i had energy all day without a crash at the end. and when the pills wore off i was a little hungry but enough to get away with a little chicken and rice.

if you do end up getting this also look at stacking it with BLUE up or PURPLE WRAATH .....or all 3 lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i also tried the redline fat burner pills...these were great for a short term energy boost and short term appetite suppressant but after it wore off it was like i had been cooking thanksgiving dinner all day and hadnt tested any of it.....i was HUNGRY!!!
Ive also tried thermonex (by bsn (blah)). stay away from bsn products. nuf said.
if you want to add a mrp to compare it too also i must say the REDuction is the way to go. more cost efficient and better for a cut. mrp's have too many carbs and whatnot.

my results were great.
-as i said above, i had energy all day without a crash at the end. and when the pills wore off i was a little hungry but enough to get away with a little chicken and rice.

if you do end up getting this also look at stacking it with BLUE up or PURPLE WRAATH .....or all 3 lol.
good job, just the info i was looking for.:clap2: btw how was the pm formula as a sleep aid?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i cant say it helped me fall asleep....i probly took it too early if i was looking for that affect however my sleep was rejuvenating. I slept solid for at least 7 hours (school started at 7a.m.) but i woke fresh and ready for a new day.
i give it a 10/10

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i cant say it helped me fall asleep....i probly took it too early if i was looking for that affect however my sleep was rejuvenating. I slept solid for at least 7 hours (school started at 7a.m.) but i woke fresh and ready for a new day.
i give it a 10/10
thanks, good review.:clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, the PM formula didn't help me fall asleep any faster, but once I did fall asleep I slept deeper than normal. I'm normally a very light sleeper, I guess it's from growing up in a crappy neighborhood...Sleep with one eye open kind of thing u know

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol. i hear ya. i have a hard time fallin asleep naturally tho....dunno why

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, the PM formula didn't help me fall asleep any faster, but once I did fall asleep I slept deeper than normal. I'm normally a very light sleeper, I guess it's from growing up in a crappy neighborhood...Sleep with one eye open kind of thing u know
haha, try sleeping on a ship in the navy. instant insomniac.:hammer: just made a big order, see if i can sneak another order of reduction past my wife, she's been getting good at catching me lately. i tried sending an order to my sisters house but she busted me, damn women stick together.:frustrate

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol. best of luck. whenever my supps are in jeopardy i send them to a good friend/neighbor lol

****i just took my last sample of PURPLE WRAATH and the tingling that you will feel if you havent consumed carbs in the last hour or so....anyways my stomach and chest is tingling insanely. i love it. time for the gym.

back in a bit

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good review nick. i have never tried REDuction but i would like to eventually when its neessary for me. Purple wrath is good all the aminos...yumyum. Check it out Big T let me know whats up possibly log it?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
haha, try sleeping on a ship in the navy. instant insomniac.:hammer: just made a big order, see if i can sneak another order of reduction past my wife, she's been getting good at catching me lately. i tried sending an order to my sisters house but she busted me, damn women stick together.:frustrate
I used to hide mine in the basement :D Good luck lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mine sit in a showbox on my dresser in my closet. well they were supposed to, but i hae so many they take up my whole top counter of my dresser now haha

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
How was REDuction for muscle preservation?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How was REDuction for muscle preservation?
For me it's a good muscle preserver personally. Especially the PM version which as you know, deeper sleep = increased GH.

I always combine my REDuction with Purple WRAATH to ensure it's the fat that burns away...

Not to mention the AM formula contains GABA which also boosts GH...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good review nick. i have never tried REDuction but i would like to eventually when its neessary for me. Purple wrath is good all the aminos...yumyum. Check it out Big T let me know whats up possibly log it?
i haven't done a log in a long time, usually i am too busy with work and family. but i have a lot more time on my hands now. just ordered pw/gg/gm/r-ala and more powerful so maybe i will do some kind of log. last time i used pw/poseidon/incarnate and it was great.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
doesnt have to uodate daily like mine, just like a summary of the week would be cool. i noticed you have been on alot more recently

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doesnt have to uodate daily like mine, just like a summary of the week would be cool. i noticed you have been on alot more recently
bored to death-got hurt at work.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recreate is awesome for burning fat (it burns fat 23 different ways :cool:) and it provides clean energy without nervousness, jitters etc. Helped me get my abs showing.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for the best fat burner I would stay away from recreate or at least try something else first. There have been a lot of guys questioning the level of effectiveness with recreate.

B

bigsexy

Awards
I have actually done well with recreate. I would recommend it to anyone. It is not a strong stim for me, but have a high tolerance for stims. I would say recreate for the fat loss, and if you need a boost, throw in some core zap.

S

searcyc2

Awards
Recreate didn't do much for me, however Leviathan reloaded/DCP helped me lose 8lbs n a month w/a sub par diet.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You could try the supermodel pill, upon taking it you throw up. Take one with every meal, and you will lose pounds faster than bush lost support!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i just got back from a week long church mission trip. i figured all the hard work and smaller meals than i usually eat would help me lean out over this last week leading into a great cut stack.....im up 10 pounds!!!!!
im like wtf? i cant honestly say that i look fatter than i did before but i dont really see any dif in muscle size. im exhausted and will hit the gym in the morning to see if my numbers changed on the bench tho.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
You could try the supermodel pill, upon taking it you throw up. Take one with every meal, and you will lose pounds faster than bush lost support!

best pill I ever took for cutting....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for the best fat burner I would stay away from recreate or at least try something else first. There have been a lot of guys questioning the level of effectiveness with recreate.
Most would be people with very limited bodybuilding experience. Most that know what they're doing are experiecing unprecedented results. I have never seen anything like this when dieting.

D

Davis555

Awards
Can't beat winnie..but as for OTC. Really I did enjoy REDuction, C-Labs has some good products for a darn good price. If your looking bang for buck?