Looking for PH/SUPP advice..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Decide if you want to cut or gain muscle first, then we can help you better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First take a full 2 weeks off. Come back and cut out the extra cardio that your are doing(the 20 minute sessions you mentioned). You should start gaining more mass that way.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
First take a full 2 weeks off. Come back and cut out the extra cardio that your are doing(the 20 minute sessions you mentioned). You should start gaining more mass that way.
I guess cutting is more important to me right now. I think I'm still sitting at close to 19% body fat if I had to guess. I'm happy with my progress buy I really want to be LEAN! If I have to choose one over the other, I would rather cut...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the best thing you can probably do to accomplish your cut right now is back off a little like Tbone said and really focus on nutrition. Use the diet tracker on here and accurately keep track of your intake. Add essential fatty acids to your diet like fish oils and read up on some nutrition threads on here. Once you have calorie intake and a basic workout routine plan then you can start delving into the seductive mistress of supplements.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Honestly the best thing you can probably do to accomplish your cut right now is back off a little like Tbone said and really focus on nutrition. Use the diet tracker on here and accurately keep track of your intake. Add essential fatty acids to your diet like fish oils and read up on some nutrition threads on here. Once you have calorie intake and a basic workout routine plan then you can start delving into the seductive mistress of supplements.
Thanks. I have a pretty decent diet compared to modern day America but I'm sure its not up to bodybuilding standards. ;) I'll look into some nutrition threads and see what I can change.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Take those two weeks off and go to at least two days of rest per week. oprking out 6 out of 7 days (even though your doing cardio and not resistance training on the other 3) still is rough on ur body. Less is more sometimes.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM and drive by AN will lean you out. Get your diet and check and workouts in check for a cut. with all those under your belt you will be prone to success, not gyno

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm really going to have a hard time with this "two weeks off" thing. I've really grown to enjoy working out and actually look forward to getting off work and getting into the gym. 2 weeks is a LONG time to sit around and do nothing. I'll see if I can manage. In the meantime I will be researching nutrition so I can maximize weight loss when I start back up. Anyone else have anything to add???

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man. run low carb high protein low fat for a cut, be careful though because on a low carb diet you will loose weight but sometimes are prone to gaining it back fairly quick