Multi Vitamin?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
First off I just want to say have searched and could not find what I was looking for so going to make this thread.

I have taken Mega Man Sport from GNC for as long as I can remember. I know all the hate for GNC and I try to avoid shopping there but for my multi vitamin I just find it easier to just get them there. Is there a way better vitamin I should look to change to or is what I take now fine?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet.com. type in Multivitamin in the search box.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
prepare for another orange triad vs animal pak thread.....

i take mvp by millenium sports and i am very satisfied. it has quite a nice ingredient profile.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
prepare for another orange triad vs animal pak thread.....

i take mvp by millenium sports and i am very satisfied. it has quite a nice ingredient profile.
I searched on nutraplanet and found that MVP looks like what I may get next chance I order. Since I only have 1 das left of my current multi, I will just get something locally then order from nutraplanet next time way in advance of when I will run out.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I searched on nutraplanet and found that MVP looks like what I may get next chance I order. Since I only have 1 das left of my current multi, I will just get something locally then order from nutraplanet next time way in advance of when I will run out.
go to CVS and get some centrum order from Nutra and STAY OUT OF GNC.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Check out Orange TRIad from Nutraplanet, its a multi vitamin, joint support formula, immune support and digestion support all rolled into one product.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Check out Orange TRIad from Nutraplanet, its a multi vitamin, joint support formula, immune support and digestion support all rolled into one product.
Shameless Plug, Yet a very good suggestion.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion. I like the sound of it and will give it a try.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
AST Multi 32 is what I use. It all depends on what your budget is dood. If you're into high-end stuff, try vrp dot com (Vitamin Research Products). Good luck!

Oh, also, it's doubtful that your mutli has adequate Calcium as like mine. So, I take a calicium/Vitamin D supp. 2x ED.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
haha GNC is awesome if u work there (cause u get 30% off and u get mad pm's off some products). I try to steer people in the right direction when im working there and not tell them that celltech has "test boosters" in it like I heard an unname employee say one day. I wanted to smack him.

We get good deals tho i.e.

6-oxo extreme for 21$ or animal pack Mstack for 22$ gotta remember on those no shipping.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
AST Multi 32 is what I use. It all depends on what your budget is dood. If you're into high-end stuff, try vrp dot com (Vitamin Research Products). Good luck!

Oh, also, it's doubtful that your mutli has adequate Calcium as like mine. So, I take a calicium/Vitamin D supp. 2x ED.

i have heard through the grapevine that AST Multi 32 doesn't absorb into your system well.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i have heard through the grapevine that AST Multi 32 doesn't absorb into your system well.
Chevys suck, Ford rules.....Ford sucks, Chevy rules.....naw mean?

I hear it all man....I have no definitive evidence that ANY of the supplements I use are effective, nor is one particular brand more effective over the other. That's supplement life.

Compressed tabs are said to be less effective than liquid caps though. I take my multi AM/PM ED.

Thanks for heads-up tho meng.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
haha GNC is awesome if u work there (cause u get 30% off and u get mad pm's off some products). I try to steer people in the right direction when im working there and not tell them that celltech has "test boosters" in it like I heard an unname employee say one day. I wanted to smack him.

We get good deals tho i.e.

6-oxo extreme for 21$ or animal pack Mstack for 22$ gotta remember on those no shipping.
yea prices are great when you work there. Also only a few people there actually know what there talking about.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion. I like the sound of it and will give it a try.
Sounds good my man. Any questions dont hesitate to hit me up!!! I think you'll really like it, the feedback has been VERY positive.

RR

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Check into Nature Made Maximin Pak vitamins. They're sold at Walgreens for about $15 for 30 day supply. They beat the hell out of every thing else. I took Animal Pak for years then swtched to these about a year ago.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every multivitamin listed in this thread sucks. Sorry personal opinion. The best multivitamin out there is NOW Adam. Take with it some ZMA at night. Better than anything listed in the thread, and cheap. NP sells it for like 17 bucks. Go with that, trust me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Every multivitamin listed in this thread sucks. Sorry personal opinion. The best multivitamin out there is NOW Adam. Take with it some ZMA at night. Better than anything listed in the thread, and cheap. NP sells it for like 17 bucks. Go with that, trust me.
Doesn't ADAM already have a ZMA formula in it??? Why would he need to buy an additional product, when all he's looking for is a multi ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't ADAM already have a ZMA formula in it??? Why would he need to buy an additional product, when all he's looking for is a multi ?
Not enough for someone bodybuilding. Most power lifters that I know take Adam and ZMA. ADAM's sources of vitamins are the best i have seen, not that synthetic ****. 95% of people who get vitamins don't knwo anything about them, thats why things like centrum do so well.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Not enough for someone bodybuilding. Most power lifters that I know take Adam and ZMA. ADAM's sources of vitamins are the best i have seen, not that synthetic ****. 95% of people who get vitamins don't knwo anything about them, thats why things like centrum do so well.
Agreed about the last part. Will have to look into ADAMs sources... :goodpost:

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Well I just placed an order from Nutraplanet. I am going to try ADAM and Orange TRIad together. I will half each dose and take them both. Anything wrong with this idea?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just placed an order from Nutraplanet. I am going to try ADAM and Orange TRIad together. I will half each dose and take them both. Anything wrong with this idea?
Eh i wouldnt do that. Take each one how they are supposed to. Take the Adam at 2 a day untilt its gone, then switch to the orange triad and use it until its gone. See what works better for you. No need to take one of each...the only difference you'd see would be a less effective result.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I dont understand why you would do this. how will you know what is doing what? run one for a month, then the other for the next and see which one you prefer.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I Take Animal Pak, And I Seperate The Pills Throughout The Morning

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Okay I can understand about seeing what does what but since they are both multivitamins with Orange TRIad having joint support and digestive health I don't see any real problems with my idea. It's just like taking caffiene pills during the day and then something with caffiene pre workout....and whatever else someone may take through out the day when using supplements.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I can understand about seeing what does what but since they are both multivitamins with Orange TRIad having joint support and digestive health I don't see any real problems with my idea. It's just like taking caffiene pills during the day and then something with caffiene pre workout....and whatever else someone may take through out the day when using supplements.
There's nothing wrong with your idea per se, but what they're trying to point out is that it might be better to run a 1 month trial of each one separately that way you can evaluate which one you like better, and next time you can just order that one :)

For my vitamin recommendations, if you have a really well balanced diet I don't think they are strictly necessary. With that said though, I do take a centrum (which is quite poor, but is costs almost nothing for a year supply). When my diet is lacking, I recommend ADAM to make sure you get all your micronutrients. ZMA is also useful too if you work out alot. The best price/cap is http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/zma-180-caps.html . Only $7.50 /month

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitamins are dosed in their own ways. If you take 1 cap of adam (say it has X amount of zinc), and then 1 cap of orange triad (say it was Y amount of zinc), and Triad has a very poor variation of zinc. Well now you;re only getting 1/2 the amount of zinc. Also, you wont see the "joint and digestive benefits" from orange triad. ****, even if u take 2 day u wont see them, they dont exist.

I was telling you to take them separate, that way you got a FULL 60 days of ADAM, and would notice JUST adam at its full effects. Then you will go to orange triad, notice that it does nothing for your joints or digestive health, and you will know its quality is way less than adam, and stick to adam for the future.

Dont try to re-invent the wheel.

Take one or the other.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Vitamins are dosed in their own ways. If you take 1 cap of adam (say it has X amount of zinc), and then 1 cap of orange triad (say it was Y amount of zinc), and Triad has a very poor variation of zinc. Well now you;re only getting 1/2 the amount of zinc. Also, you wont see the "joint and digestive benefits" from orange triad. ****, even if u take 2 day u wont see them, they dont exist.

I was telling you to take them separate, that way you got a FULL 60 days of ADAM, and would notice JUST adam at its full effects. Then you will go to orange triad, notice that it does nothing for your joints or digestive health, and you will know its quality is way less than adam, and stick to adam for the future.

Take one or the other.

I'm sorry you didn't have good luck with OT, but that's not to say other users won't. There's strong feedback from it, and the doses we have in the product are not skimped. It def. helped my shoulder problems.

RR

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established

Take one or the other.
Thanks, I get what you are saying. I will just do one at a time. I guess I just wanted to put that idea out there for discussion.

I should have ordered just one multi and got something else like WHite Flood but that will have to wait.