methyl mass - propadrol

patrick1978

Awards
i am v keen to find out exactly what proppadrol is. i know this may sound like a stupid and naive question but all the research i have done has com up with results that are a little above my level of understanding. words like anablicc, prohormone etc have me a little worried as there is a chance that i could get drug tested in teh sports that i participate in and i am worried about potential side effects too. if anyone has advice or can point me in teh direction of a basic writeup that would be much appreciated.

patrick

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i am v keen to find out exactly what proppadrol is. i know this may sound like a stupid and naive question but all the research i have done has com up with results that are a little above my level of understanding. words like anablicc, prohormone etc have me a little worried as there is a chance that i could get drug tested in teh sports that i participate in and i am worried about potential side effects too. if anyone has advice or can point me in teh direction of a basic writeup that would be much appreciated.

patrick
Methyl Mass contains just the AI portion of Propadrol which is 3-OHAT. If 6-OXO is a prohibited compound in the sport that you play, then avoid it, since 3-OHAT is a metabolite of 6-OXO. The capsulated version of Propadrol is a progestin that is almost identical to MAX LMG along with 3-OHAT.

patrick1978

Awards
what does just the AI portion mean?

i really know nothing about the science behind it.

also keen to find out about potential side effects and what it is i am actually taking.

thx again

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
what does just the AI portion mean?

i really know nothing about the science behind it.

also keen to find out about potential side effects and what it is i am actually taking.

thx again
AI is an acronym for aromatase Inhibitor(anti-estrogen). Why didn't you research this before you began taking it? The side effects are potentially decreased levels of circulating estrogen and increased libido. Its also chalked full of caffeine, arginine, and creatine. I'd expect NO Xplode results with sore joints and a random erection.

patrick1978

Awards
sorry if i was unclear. i havent started taking it yet- am in the reseach phase now

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Let me give you a quick answer to your question. If you are playing High school, or NCAA. DO NOT TAKE THIS. If you are tested for steroids or certain chemicals, DO NOT TAKE THIS. If you do not fully understand what it is, how it works, or what it does, DO NOT TAKE IT. There now you know. Good Luck making a decision.

patrick1978

Awards
thanks for your response. i think i am probably not going to take it. get tested for rugby (am based in england) once a year and have started competing in mma.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your response. i think i am probably not going to take it. get tested for rugby (am based in england) once a year and have started competing in mma.
I thought gear was legal in the UK?

patrick1978

Awards
i dont think its illegal to take but i think it is prohibited in lots of sports

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well then steer clear of it. There's always the off season.