Pick me some ****

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
PCT is getting close to over so I'm gonna start up something new.
I want to cut fat and maintain. Only looking to buy 2 supplements. Taking pills 19289 times a day pisses me off. 2 products is the max.

I've only heard and read 'meh' reviews about recreate so I think I'll pass on that. I was thinking levi-r and dcp.

Opinions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT is getting close to over so I'm gonna start up something new.
I want to cut fat and maintain. Only looking to buy 2 supplements. Taking pills 19289 times a day pisses me off. 2 products is the max.

I've only heard and read 'meh' reviews about recreate so I think I'll pass on that. I was thinking levi-r and dcp.

Opinions?
Leviathan Re-loaded and DCP are quite the synergistic mix. They both modulate fatloss VERY effectively through different pathways. DCP being a non-stim that greatly enhances fatty acid liberation and subsequent utilization as oxidized energy.

What are your goals overall?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Just to get from about 12-13% down to around 10%. Diet will be spot on. Probably a generic 404020. How would levi-r and dcp do with an Ephedrine-caffeine stack? Too much stim?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to get from about 12-13% down to around 10%. Diet will be spot on. Probably a generic 404020. How would levi-r and dcp do with an Ephedrine-caffeine stack? Too much stim?
Yeah, i believe it would be too much of a stim effect.

Why don't you try adding in a topical fatburner like Avant Labs/Research's "Napalm" or "Lipdderm-Y....or even our product "Atomic Meltdown"(which has some napalm in it) if you want to get nice and bronzed with a little something extra to carve in some nice detail.

Check out my log in the Supplement review section, it's going very well. :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've considered napalm, but am unsure if the cost/benefit of it would prove to be more valuable as opposed to a bottle of something else. How long would a bottle of napalm even last?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've considered napalm, but am unsure if the cost/benefit of it would prove to be more valuable as opposed to a bottle of something else. How long would a bottle of napalm even last?
It depends on how much you use. I got about a month out of mine. I can assure you, it's truly amazing stuff.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well I'll have to think about it. I'm broke d|ck so I might have to whore myself out to pay for this stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you need any help with the DCP or dosing let me know.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Shameless plug for X Factor here. You definetly have to take a look at this!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
EC + DCP + low intensity cardio, burn fat and maintain muscle FTW

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
EC + DCP + low intensity cardio, burn fat and maintain muscle FTW
Maybe I'll give that a shot and save some cash. Who makes DCP? I wanna bug them and see if I can get some samples of a bottle or two to log.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll give that a shot and save some cash. Who makes DCP? I wanna bug them and see if I can get some samples of a bottle or two to log.

RPN, good ppl, but i dont think they have samples

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're just finishing PCT then I'd say it's a little early to start cutting...do what you can to keep your gains for a little while and then worry about cutting.

I read your cycle log and you posted rediculous gains...keep them!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why is it good for cutting?
It<s an excellent recomp tool. I am on my cut right now, using it. It is really great for fat loss, and muscle preservation. A lot even are gaining weight on their cutting cycles, which is pretty spectacular IMO.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
if you're just finishing PCT then I'd say it's a little early to start cutting...do what you can to keep your gains for a little while and then worry about cutting.

I read your cycle log and you posted rediculous gains...keep them!
Maybe I'll try some napalm or atomic meltdown in the mean time

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
It<s an excellent recomp tool. I am on my cut right now, using it. It is really great for fat loss, and muscle preservation. A lot even are gaining weight on their cutting cycles, which is pretty spectacular IMO.
I don't suppose the weight gain could be from tumor enlargement. lol

I'm not too keen on DCP because of TTA but I don't wish to debate it. Same goes for AA in X-Factor. If I'm going to take a health risk it is going to be worth it. Levi Reloaded is pretty good. EC is cheap and effective but know what you're doing regarding dosing or it to can cause you trouble. I'm actually combining ephedrine with recreate so the 150mg of caffeine in recreate has replaced my caffeine tab essentially giving me EC plus. lol It's working better than when I was talking recreate, levi & DCP.