3ad Cycle Advice

keith2324

Awards
keith2324 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3ad Cycle Advise...
I am planning on starting a cycle with 3ad and Superdrol/NG. Here is what i will look like.

Wk 1...3ad 4 caps; Superdrol 2 caps
Wk 2...3ad 6 caps; Superdrol 2 caps
Wk 3...3ad 6 caps; Superdrol 4 caps
Wk 4...3ad 6 caps; Superdrol 4 caps

Pre-cycle.....Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto
Cycle..........Same as above!
Post-cycle...Nolva, 6-Oxo, DHEA

Other items;
Creatine, Glutamine, Whey, Multivitamin, Multi-mineral, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil

Stats:
5'10"

Please advise if this a decent stack (over the top of not enough of something)

Thanks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A couple simple, random, initial observations...

1. Your milk thistle etc. are NOT necessary with this cycle whatsoever. There's no methyls here that would require any sort of liver protection/detox, or any protection for the prostrate. 3-AD has a very high safety factor, making it quite desirable due to its ease of use and simple PCT. Unless you usually take these for another pre-existing condition (like heavy drinking, heavy PH, AAS use, prostrate problems), skip 'em and save the money.

2. SDNG dosing - just go 2 pre-w/o here. Taking it "full strength" throughout the 3-AD cycle won't add too much to the equation. Just use it as a pre-w/o booster. I think it'd be best that way. (Just my own personal opinion.)

3. PCT - WAY complicated, man!! We don't just recommend using our aPCT because we're pimping it, we do it because it's an inexpensive all-in-one PCT for these products. It is ALL that you need, in one bottle, for one decent price. Absolutely NO need to overcomplicate things!!!

Other than that, let us know if you have questions! We're here for ya. :D :cheers: