Testie pain and 3-ad

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Im on my 3rd week of 3-ad and Iam having right testie pain, anyone else experience this? Best advice to do? This is my first cycle of 3-ad also

eddie85

eddie85

Awards
i get the pain too whith onlt the old 4 ad m1t m-5aa and halo i usally just ice them or try to blow a load some times that helps

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
any reason for the pain? Is it harmful to me? It feels like an internal pain more than a outside one also

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
the pain subsided once I got done with my work out, still a little worried, should I stop using 3ad? Start my pct?

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
still pain even after the workout, any help from anyone?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
had this with havoc....pain that i could never pinpoint. Comes and goes....its atrophy

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very hard to pinpoint, man. Sorry that you're having pain. There isn't that much of a risk of shutdown with 3-AD, especially at only the 3-week mark. Everyone is different, though I doubt that'd be it. Are you taking anything else? Stims? Sometimes that does it too.

Make sure that you're drinking enough water, then drink some more. Keep us posted on it. We're here for ya, buddy!! :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
A pain in the nuts? We're talkin' about your jewels man. A man's testicles are pretty important. Is it worth it to continue?

Eagleman003

Awards
happens to a LOTTA people including me... its just the effect of your prostate and nut size changing... try and whack off or do some cardio or wait it out for around 3 days...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A pain in the nuts? We're talkin' about your jewels man. A man's testicles are pretty important. Is it worth it to continue?
You mean you've NOT had it before?!? :fool2: :lol:

Sometimes it happens. When it is prolonged and seriously uncomfortable, it may be time to reassess how much you want to continue on a product. Just make sure to eliminate other possibilities as well, including heavy stim use (vasoconstriction), tighty undies (compression), or any sort of injury (nut-kicks). If the problem persists long after the supp is stopped, seek medical attention!! And by long after, I mean 2-3 days or less. That call is up to the individual and their own relationship with their body and doctor. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sometimes it happens. When it is prolonged and seriously uncomfortable, it may be time to reassess how much you want to continue on a product. Just make sure to eliminate other possibilities as well, including heavy stim use (vasoconstriction), tighty undies (compression), or any sort of injury (nut-kicks). If the problem persists long after the supp is stopped, seek medical attention!! And by long after, I mean 2-3 days or less. That call is up to the individual and their own relationship with their body and doctor. :)
Words of wisdom Big Tim! :D

There is absolutely no way to effectively articulate this type of problem over the internet.

If this issue continues, PLEASE get in to see your doctor or emergency room asap. When your body is giving you potential warning signs, please listen to it.

Testicular pain can be both benign and serious. A medical emergency known as "Testicular Torsion"(Twisting of the testicle itself impairing perfusion/bloodflow)is a very serious matter.

Inguinal Hernia's can often present early as testicular pain and swelling(hydrocele). The bottom line here is this.

If it continues, GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!! :)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'm not a doc, but i'd say it's nothing to worry about.

reason i say that? it's happened to me and MANY others on-cycle and we all still have our nuts. well, i KNOW i still got mine. they may have lost theirs and are just lying about it.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
If you have a bulge, its a hernia.

Otherwise, its likely atrophy - although thats usually more of a dull ache from both testes.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Mine hurt sometimes when I am on cycle. But I am Married so I don't use mine much.

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
Mine hurt sometimes when I am on cycle. But I am Married so I don't use mine much.
:toofunny: OMG.... I needed that... laughter drops stress levels, so, big Bama, thanks for helping with my cortisol levels bro.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I guess... When I'd row sometimes and a nut would pop out of the suit (yeah, gotsta wear a speedo dawg) I would get a pulsating sensation, but I haven't got testicular shocks from a supp...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup - Rowing down that same muddy river in that same boat with ya....just not in Speedos like FoG so my non-used nuts pop out. ;) :lol: :aargh::toofunny:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
in the words of tom green...hey kid feel your balls...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yup - Rowing down that same muddy river in that same boat with ya....just not in Speedos like FoG so my non-used nuts pop out. ;) :lol: :aargh::toofunny:
Hahaha! Yeah... mine haven't been used in a while :( Not since that good time at the Ramada with the Asian woman. ;)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Yeah... mine haven't been used in a while :( Not since that good time at the Ramada with the Asian woman. ;)
i dont know y people like asian so much..i mean..ur only gonna be hungry again in a hour.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know y people like asian so much..i mean..ur only gonna be hungry again in a hour.
Oh, man..... This post just made me decide to log off, walk away from the computer, and go watch some mindless TV for the rest of the evening.

HA!!!!! That was f'n awesome... :D :D :D :lol: :rofl:

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
I went down to 1 a day, pain has gone down a lot, this morning I had some pain in my right shaft, still going to go down then eventually stop, I dont want to stop entirley and freak out my body, then hop on Revive for PCT

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
I ment 2 a day, 1 before work out 1 8hrs after, my erections are still hard and still happen frequently, sexdrive is still way high

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! You know this ;) Too bad her fortune cookie smelled like pooh pooh.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Also, my poop has been really dark, or with dark spots ever since I started, I think im going to hop off it, feels like my digestive system is working well. Any thoughts? Anyone else had that?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Also, my poop has been really dark, or with dark spots ever since I started, I think im going to hop off it, feels like my digestive system is working well. Any thoughts? Anyone else had that?
Bro, that's gross.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Post a photo of your foot-longers man....hard to diagnose log troubles...these guys DEF. wanna see photos. Ideally high-def. full screen shots plz.

.....nuts too.....

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
gonna have to pass on the photo's fellas =-) No one else had this happen to them at all?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna have to pass on the photo's fellas =-) No one else had this happen to them at all?
Nope, not anyone that I've seen anywhere. :(

My best advice at this point is to drop it and start PCT. Depending on how long you ran it and how many doses you've taken, you may get away with a very light PCT. (Though, I'll admit I'm not familiar with Revive...hope it's good for ya.) At 2 caps/day, you aren't really getting anything notable in your system. It's the "go hard or go home" philosophy - you aren't getting enough in you to make any sort of progress at this point, so drop it for now.

After you go on PCT, keep track of these symptoms. If they continue through and beyond PCT, then you know that you have another problem here. No offense at all, and I mean that, but I'm really doubting that 3-AD is doing this, man. I'm very anxious to know what is, and will keep tabs on this thread to hear what happens in the future.

I wish you all the best. :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well maybe now u can give FOG's asian a poo poo platter...ready 10 minute