Humanovar????

DALEX1

Awards
Hey i know its an old product but i got 2 bottles think il give it a go any of you ever use this any good results????

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i searched for you...
from a member on elitefitness:
This is my very first post, so be patient.

I am Romanian and I was an intern in a pharmacy when this drug (Humanofort) came out (in 1991 I think). It was mostly sought after by the guys with erectile disfunctions and it worked extremely well for them... but since gear was (and I think still is) legal, nobody tried to see if it's in anyway effective as a muscle builder so it's kinda new teritory.

What I can tell you based on my qualification as a Pharmacy Assistant is that this stuff will definitely send a message to your balls to produce more juice, similar with what the Trib does but better and on a different pathway (Tribulus stimulates the lh - leutenizing hormone - production, Humano goes for the FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - ). It is also a little more androgenic then the trib, it seems it also stimulates those enzymes that convert test into dihydrotestosterone (hence it's effectivness in impotence cases).

In my opinion it can only help you when coming off an cycle; it will kickstart you s back in business, it'll help you keep your gains and it'll also make you horny as hell. Keep the ZMA while taking it, but skip the Tribulus.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hey i know its an old product but i got 2 bottles think il give it a go any of you ever use this any good results????
You mean Humanofort? It is subtle but good. It takes some time to notice, but after a few weeks you should notice some signs of increased test. I like it..

DALEX1

Awards
Cheers guys, mattikus did u gain much muscle using it?????

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I still take Humanovar from Gen - stack it with PowerFull - it helps with sleep/recovery - certainly boosts libedo. Will take about a week to kick in - 2 before bed, 1 in the AM on waking.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Introducing HumanoVar, a cutting-edge embryonic peptide product developed by an Eastern European (Romania) biotechnology company. Derived from chicken embryos under highly specialized conditions, the extract (called Humanofort) contains oligopeptides that signal the adrenal glands to produce natural steroids, including the hormones that drive muscle growth. Oligopeptides signal the adrenal glands to produce natural steroids, including the hormones that drive muscle growth, fat loss, sexual performance, aging, energy, mood and health. Oligopeptides are able to cross the digestive barrier fully intact, so no injection is necessary

The major players in this hormonal balancing act are 17-ketosteroid sulfate (17-KS-S), responsible for growth and repair, and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids (17-OHCS), associated with tissue breakdown. The main ingredient in HumanoVar has been shown to raise 17-KS-S levels by as much as 68%, while decreasing 17-OHCS. Increased 17-ketosteroid levels mean increased lipid metabolism (fat loss) and improved anabolism (muscle gain), through an elevation of androgens and a decrease in the catabolic hormone Cortisol. In addition, the formulation has well-documented antioxidant properties that limit exercise-induced free radical damage to muscle tissue.

This product is far superior to other natural testosterone boosters like prohormones as well. In one study alone, testosterone levels increased 83% in 10 out of 12 patients. And here's some even better news - There are absolutely no negative side effects, such as increase estrogen production.

We believe HumanoVar is the most powerful hormone regulator sold without a prescription - more potent then anything currently available OTC: Registered as a drug in Europe, but perfectly legal here. This product should not be confused with Tribulus as not only get the benefits of testosterone but also growth hormone, and anabolic steroid therapy without the high cost of these pharmaceuticals, and without putting your personal health at risk by chancing counterfeit or illegal, underground substances.

"Prolonged steroid use is known to lead to a reduction in 17-KS-S. Humanofort offers an ideal post-steroid aid in re-establishing natural hormone production."