Activate Xtreme

Masster

Awards
I am finishing a 8 week cycle of bold/testabolan and am doing PCT of 6oxo xtreme for a month. I want to try Activate Xtreme after this cycle. Do I add it to my PCT or wait till I run my cut cycle (Thyrotabs, Adrenalean, Lean Xtreme). Where would it be more beneficial to me results wise.....PCT, cut cycle, or standalone after cut. Any input appreciated :fool2:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
dude - your questions are all over the map. but let's see if we can home them in somewhere beneficial.

activate would be reccommended in your PCT which is missing a test booster and a serm. you need a test booster in there bud and activate can fill the bill there.

i am not for sure if you are mixing cut cycle and rest together. but you need a rest after your cycle and pct. let the body stabilize and decide on your next cycle or recomp albeit cut, etc. even if you were doing it standalone it would be a cycle.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
I would say save the Activate Xtreme for after your PCT. It helps to free up test and if you don't have much test to free up its kind of a waste IMO. I agree with Moose that your PCT needs a test booster but I'd go with Blue-Up or Hypertest instead of Activate Xtreme. Save it for later. Use it with Adrenalean and Lean Xtreme.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
enhancing free test is only one of its three routes on testosterone. icariin promotes serum testosterone and besella alba promotes test production in the testes. i am confused why you wouldn't consider it a test boosting product.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
enhancing free test is only one of its three routes on testosterone. icariin promotes serum testosterone and besella alba promotes test production in the testes. i am confused why you wouldn't consider it a test boosting product.

I'd rather spend 20 bucks on a normal test booster and use that for PCT, instead of spending 30+ on one that really shines as a stand alone. See what I'm saying? You're not utilizing all of what the product has to offer using it in PCT. If you got the money, go for it. I don't which is why I suggested a cheaper option in BLue-Up, thats all.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Really it could be run either way. It would definitely be beneficial in the PCT timeframe, with the test-boosting properties and the I3C, which will help modulate estrogen metabolism. Personally, I'd probably use it in the cut stack to help preserve muscle, but again, thats just me.

I might add something else to PCT though if you don't use Act-X.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather spend 20 bucks on a normal test booster and use that for PCT, instead of spending 30+ on one that really shines as a stand alone. See what I'm saying? You're not utilizing all of what the product has to offer using it in PCT. If you got the money, go for it. I don't which is why I suggested a cheaper option in BLue-Up, thats all.

aha - gotcha

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Use it during your cut! It helped me preserve, and even gain a bit of muscle on my last cut!