AMS 4-AD vs Ergopharm new 1-AD - results/side effects ratio

peyton22

Awards
Hi! Which one of these 2 products has better results/side effects ratio?

Here is an example of 2 cycles

4-ad

week 1-2 5caps a day
week 3-4 4 caps a day
week 5-6 3 caps a day

during cycle i will add Cycle support
week 7-10 Arom-X 5 caps a day + Post cycle support{i may add a SERM}

New 1-ad

day 1-10 3 caps a day
day 11-30 6 caps a day
day 31-40 3 caps a day

day 41-60 11-oxo 6 caps a day
day 61-67 6-oxo Extreme 8 caps a day
day 68-87 6-oxo 6 caps a day

Which of these cycles will cause less libido loss and test suppression

i am 26 years old, 4 years of serious lifitng. tried many kind of supps, 5'9, 176lbs lean mass

During Ergopharm cycle i will also add Anabolic Innovations Cycle support

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why dont you search? it would make things easy

peyton22

Awards
I have made enough search,and pretty much i am aware what to choose but i need other opinions too. Thanks!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the new 1-AD is a little too "new" to answer that question.

also, keep the PH/PS talk in the steroids forum

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
I just finished my AMS "Utimate Pyramid Stack" and just started taking the Arom-X this cycle is GREAT I gain 15 pounds of lean muscle and my srtengh on the gym went up to the roof. I need some help FOR MY NEXT CYCLE I would like to go ahead and repeat it right away but this been my first ever cycle I don't know what would be the best thing to do? do I have to wailt till I'm done with the arom x? maybe about 4 weeks?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah wait till your done with the arom-x. then take some time off. and then start up another cycle if you feel necessary

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my AMS "Utimate Pyramid Stack" and just started taking the Arom-X this cycle is GREAT I gain 15 pounds of lean muscle and my srtengh on the gym went up to the roof. I need some help FOR MY NEXT CYCLE I would like to go ahead and repeat it right away but this been my first ever cycle I don't know what would be the best thing to do? do I have to wailt till I'm done with the arom x? maybe about 4 weeks?
If you're going to remain on steroids that consistently and keep your balls shut down, spend the bucks and use Primobolan to bridge between roids.