mass fx is a test booster pretty much
hyperdrol is well you know lol but they claim no PCT needed
and Retain is cortisol control

any suggestions ideas?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats your age, stats? take that out of your sig haha thats lame...no offense.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive only used mass fx. im running it in my current log at 6 caps per day. I like it so far, but its the only AX product i have personal experience with

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
im 18, 212lbs trying to get to 220 so far
yea most people have only have used that but they have all these other products and noone has even used
ill be an explorer into unknown goods :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome im 18 as well bro. i will tell you i have been dosing mass fx max at 4-6 caps per day for 24 days now combines with intrabolic (aminos & vitamins), hypertrop-x( beta-alanine & leucine) and i am up 5 lbs which is a good increase

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i gained my most weight off of Neovar. whats your diet look like? i would say go with neovar or neovar recomped. dose it in two different dosages and take lots of carbs 15-20 minutes after dosing it for optimum affect. run it with RPM as a pre workout and you should see good results. also if u had enough money add in somidren-gh to help insulin and sleep growth!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i used DTH but i was out of protein at the time so didnt get the results i wanted
i have the wheybolic extreme with leucine and im getting about 200 grams of protein a day carbs and meat is what i love and i take centrum performance and the amino bcaa's from walmart

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome well i dfe recommend Neovar/RPM or neovar recomped/RPM for a bulk stack. i gained 15 LBS off of it with very high dosage of carbs and protein which is extreme but hey its possible obviously. i have a bottle of neovar recomped on hand, but i have yet to use it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which products from Anabolic Xtreme are safe? NONE!! They're all terrible and will mess you up!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!! I had to throw that one in there...feeling way to playful tonight. ;)

But seriously, any questions on things, just ask away! We're here to answer and help out with anything and everything. :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Which products from Anabolic Xtreme are safe? NONE!! They're all terrible and will mess you up!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!! I had to throw that one in there...feeling way to playful tonight. ;)

But seriously, any questions on things, just ask away! We're here to answer and help out with anything and everything. :D
this due right here, this mr timdull, is awesome. haha. knows his stuff as well. anyways man best of luck! let me know what you decide and make sure to log it!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well read my first entry and start there
lol - I gotchya man!! Here's a few random thoughts and such to get your mind working...

Rampage - Inexpensive, simple, short-lasting pre-w/o stim. Good at what it does. No frills. Often overlooked, but definitely quality. Got a bottle cracked open in my cabinet right now!

MassFX - Definitely not "just another test booster". Classified as a pro-anabolic compound. It frees up bound testosterone, has a mild aromatase inhibitor to prevent some estrogen conversion, increases protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. Great aggression, drive, strength, and size gains. My first big reason for falling in love with AX. Got 2 bottles cracked open in the cabinet right now!

HyperdrolX2 - Indeed, well known! It's an aromatase inhibitor - inhibits the conversion of estrogen from testosterone. NO NEED FOR PCT. In fact, it shares the same ingredient as our Advance PCT product to some degree, and has been widely used as part of a PCT protocol. Excellent for increased strength, muscle hardness, lean mass gains, and even ability to lean you out. Currently using it as part of my own PCT (note to self - take your dose soon)

Retain2 - popular cortisol control agent, but is currently off the market. It is set to be replaced by "LeanFX" soon, though no info is currently available to tell you further. It's an option, but you can go without it.

"Hey Tim, line me up with a stack and some dosing!!!"

Ok, Ok.... Here you go!! Using basic timing, and completely adjustable for your own schedule:

MFX: 2 pre-w/o, 2 2-cap doses spread evenly throughout the day for a total of 6/day.
HX2: 2 pre-bed, 2 1-cap doses spread evenly throughout the day for a total fo 4/day.
Rampage: 1-2 pre-workout only.

Sample timing, using my own workout day:

8am: 2 MFX, 1 HX2
11am: 2 MFX, 1 HX2
4pm (pre): 2 MFX, 2 Rampage
10pm (bed): 2 HX2

There you go man, some food for thought. Digest and spit it back up at me however you like! I'm here to sort through and tell ya what's good and what's crapl. :woohoo:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"rep me plz"

Oh yeah....I like this guy.... :head:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your gonna get the best results from hyperdrol, but if your gonna go the AI rout i would get something cheaper, like trione from NP or make it into a transdermal, it kicks ass!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your gonna get the best results from hyperdrol, but if your gonna go the AI rout i would get something cheaper, like trione from NP or make it into a transdermal, it kicks ass!!!

Mmmkay, not going to argue, but perhaps not the first thing I'd say to a new person. Heck, for as much as I've learned, I still don't know jack about transdermals! :hammer:

Thanks for chiming in, WB. Long time no see? :)

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok great ill get all but the retain do i need the corisol control right now? or when im done

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
arent transdermals the sprays you rub into skin?
timdull help meeee i need to order tonite

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i would prefer not to mess with transdermals right now im still new to these kinda supplements

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
at our age just run a creatine like neovar with mass fx or something

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i got some kre alkalyn still left the **** never runs out and its bullshit too ill just get the stuff and look into neovar i dont kno if i can get anymore results from creatine used so damn much

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Given your list, I'd think Mass FX would give you the best gains. Hyperdrol is an AI, which does increase natural test, but is usually best kept for post cycle, because otherwise its effects will be much duller running it plain. I think the AI's place is post cycle and that's it.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok so if i get mass fx rampage and hyperdrol tell how to run it so i get the best results

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmkay, not going to argue, but perhaps not the first thing I'd say to a new person. Heck, for as much as I've learned, I still don't know jack about transdermals! :hammer:

Thanks for chiming in, WB. Long time no see? :)
oh yeah, forgot hes a newb. lol. Why are u scared, at first i was kinda scared to **** up but it was easy as ****!!

I post over here every once in a while. Lately ive been trying to not go on the internet so much so i just answer my qustions over at bb.com then go do stuff in the real world, lol. Actually had my first upper workout ttoday in 6 months!! Only could do 5 lifts tho, coming back from shoulder sugery...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok so if i get mass fx rampage and hyperdrol tell how to run it so i get the best results
just start with the hyperdrol and buy some bulkDivanil from np...start with 4 caps of hyperdrol per day and increase if u need too...take 1-2grams of divanil per day...run both for 8 weeks...:woohoo:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bulk is cheaper. its the active ingredient just order it from nutra planet

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth I wouldn't pay the $49.95 for the Hyperdrol; save that for your first cycle or something. However, if your heart is set on it, do as the fellow above posted, and gauge the Hyperdrol. Fiddle with the timings and dosages once you get acclimated with the product, that's all I can tell you bro.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why you would wanto t do an ai and a natty booster together at our age. throw you out of whack temporarily. there are plenty of great other options like AP, yellow gold, x factor

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why you would wanto t do an ai and a natty booster together at our age. throw you out of whack temporarily. there are plenty of great other options like AP, yellow gold, x factor
The natural test booster isn't a bad idea; freeing up is pretty much good at any age. I do agree with you on the AI issue, though.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha no man, you're fine to run all of those. Bromo is an AI, which helps in PCT, doesn't require it. Seriously man, just get the Mass FX and Rampage.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok well is there a substitute for hyperdrol that i should look into with some of those results

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ok well is there a substitute for hyperdrol that i should look into with some of those results
no dude you dont need HD. why do you want ot take it so bad anyways? do anabolic pump with mass Fx max or diesel test hardcore by get diesel. you will see results. but just stick with a free test booster at our age if even that. you will thanks yourself later in life.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, Beta Alanine, and Taurine. All in bulk.

I want a present now.

P.S. Reps will do.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
no dude you dont need HD. why do you want ot take it so bad anyways? do anabolic pump with mass Fx max or diesel test hardcore by get diesel. you will see results. but just stick with a free test booster at our age if even that. you will thanks yourself later in life.

man i totally forgot about DTH...get some of that with divanil and ull be set big time...maybe add some xfactor or drive and ull be huge in no time...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - I have to laugh at all these suggestions. It went from simple to overly complicated in a HUGE hurry. Bulk powders for a newb? Yeah, like he's really going to want to buy a scale and capper at this point. Fun to do, though - just started dabbling myself! :) But seriously, bulks? Look...you can eat and egg or two, have yourself some milk, and a couple teaspoons of sugar. But instead of doing all that, why not just mix it all together in the proper amounts and enjoy the birthday cake in the pre-mixed recipe!!!

And joe, I've answered your PM. Sorry it took me all night to do. I had to sleep on it! (Ok, so I just really went to bed and caught you first thing in the morning. See? You're more important than breakfast for me today!!!) :lol:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, bulks?
We have high expectations here at Anabolic Minds.

I guess I didn't take the capping thing into consideration. I don't know, the suggestion still is relatively simple.

Anyway, you don't have to buy in bulk, Joey. Beta Alanine caps from NOW are available, and creatine is at your local Everywhere, so Taurine is really the only thing that would complicate things. It's dirt cheap though for a kilo of it, so I figured you could go to town with just a teaspoon and a bottle.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea im a newb to stacking this much stuff
most extreme ive done and just taking a test booster alone

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine caps are $16 for a good amount, and your regular creatine mono is cheap as hell and can be bought at Walmart for about $13 for like 80 servings.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i already have kre alkalyn its a creatine mono pharmaceutical grade
is there a point when you wont get results anymore off of creatine
and thats not dry weight right? you retain some water on creatined dont you?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i already have kre alkalyn its a creatine mono pharmaceutical grade
is there a point when you wont get results anymore off of creatine
and thats not dry weight right? you retain some water on creatined dont you?
creatine does offer wet gains yes. and it can say pharrmaceuticak grade, that doesnt mean it is. you cant always believe packaging. for instance muscle tech ads. also their are more than one type of creatine and some work better than others. If you go look in the company promotions forum their is a perfect opportunity for you in there for neovar recomped. they are offering 3 bottles to creatine non responders i would check into it

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
well is there a point where you stop getting results from creatine

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
depends...im not really sure on that answer, but i would take a guess to say eventually the results will wither away just as the results of anything would.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
see i think thats where im at with creatine how long have you been messing with creatine

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
consistantly for about 4 months. off and on for about a year

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i got 1 and half years i have gained almost 40 pounds on creatine protein pre workout and i guess a test booster lol but that after i got 30 pounds in little under a year