Complete Albumen Power?
- 10-02-2003, 05:59 AM
- 10-02-2003, 01:24 PM
10-02-2003, 01:26 PM
lol , thats what i'm doing now , but egg has a perfect amino acid profile , so ofcourse more never hurts .
10-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to tell you Ray I am glad you are posting over here.. only reason I deleted the other thread was it was a double post.. just house cleaning things.. promise
10-02-2003, 10:15 PM
i posted twice ? **** i didnt realise man , sorry .
but damn guys , cmon , some one must have tried it !
10-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Sorry, never tried it and don't know anybody who has. However, my brother raves about Optimum Nutrition's Egg Protein.
10-02-2003, 10:35 PM
they are all pretty much the same , does he say it tastes good ? this product has 2 flavors , so i'm thinking it wouldnt be tasting that bad ...
10-02-2003, 10:37 PM
I can't remember which flavor he orders, but he says it's the best tasting protein powder ever.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:07 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
- By ManBeast in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:30 AM