what is the best option? need suggestions

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
a while back i was looking into the ALRI Evolution Stack, and seen it at nutraplanet for like $90, and its a non hormonal stack that "seemed" decent for the claims, but I havent heard much feedback on it.

now the past few months, ive been looking into Epistane which seems AMAZING for the results people have been claiming. the stack for Epistane, Cycle Support and Post Cycle Therapy is at nutraplanet for about $115. so i figure even though its a PH and all, iv done my research. ive had my experience, and now hitting a wall, and it seems to me that if im going to spend that much money, i might as well get something that I know has been working for other people very well.

any suggestions would be great, but I am really leaning towards the Epistane and supps, so help on that would be greatly appreciated!

i workout mon, wed, fri, doing upperbody mondays, lowerbody wednesdays, and a combination of the two on fridays. usually try getting some running in on tuesdays and thursdays.

my diet is made of about 250-300 grams protein a day, and eat fairly clean foods, and some not so clean, but i never really oink out on the nasty stuff. i always do smart portions and all that.

i am 6'1, abour 230-240 lbs, about 16-18% body fat. bones are done growing verified by doctor and xray at the age of 18. i have lifted seriously for about 6 years now, most of it being intense for football. just hitting a wall that i cannot break lately, and def want the help of Epistane, and also kinda recomp my body. i was gonna plan on running a 4 week pulse cycle with the epi.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your too young for something like epistane. If your hitting the wall at your age my bet would be that your not changing you routines around enough. Look for ways to improve your diet and keep the routine fresh. Sometimes you just need to really shake things up. You should really be changing your routine every 4 weeks and do somethnng different each time. Everything works just not for very long.

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
Your too young for something like epistane. If your hitting the wall at your age my bet would be that your not changing you routines around enough. Look for ways to improve your diet and keep the routine fresh. Sometimes you just need to really shake things up. You should really be changing your routine every 4 weeks and do somethnng different each time. Everything works just not for very long.

im 19. lol and i do change my workouts, im pretty much doing something different every 2-3 weeks, and i eat plenty of food, but i have a sensative metabolism, so i cant just pork out. i have to watch my intake, and make sure i dont just hammer food in like some others can. so with those 2 things, plus my experience, i think im ready to take on the next step to progression...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
At 19 that is a bad call, Remember it is a marathon not a sprint. Your bones are not the only thing Steroids can interfere with. Listen to the people with experience here and WAIT!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 19. lol and i do change my workouts, im pretty much doing something different every 2-3 weeks, and i eat plenty of food, but i have a sensative metabolism, so i cant just pork out. i have to watch my intake, and make sure i dont just hammer food in like some others can. so with those 2 things, plus my experience, i think im ready to take on the next step to progression...
You aren't ready, if your not making progress your doing something wrong, find out what it is and fix it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Stick with the basics: you can find a powerful creatine, amino acid & NO stack that, with proper training, rest and test levels @ 19 will rival any gains you'd make from PH.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Stick with the basics: you can find a powerful creatine, amino acid & NO stack that, with proper training, rest and test levels @ 19 will rival any gains you'd make from PH.
:goodpost:

I grew like a weed when I was working out at 19!!! And I WASN'T eating right, WASN'T getting enough sleep, and WAS taking WAAY too much advantage of the college lifestyle....ie, drinking 4 to 5 days a week...heavily. Maybe it's genetics, I'm sure that played some rol, but maybe not so much. The only supps. I was taking was Creatine (TRAC), Protein when I could afford it, and Z-Mass. Not trying to be a d**k, but you have to be doing something wrong bro, a PH is definetely NOT the way to go at your age, on the real. Please heed our advice.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude im 18. woo for the young'ins. get one some neovar/ rpm with high amounts of complex carbs 15 minutes after every dosing. you will grow TRUST ME

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
dude im 18. woo for the young'ins. get one some neovar/ rpm with high amounts of complex carbs 15 minutes after every dosing. you will grow TRUST ME
i agree man, woo for the younduns that aint dumb bout taking stuff like this! itd be a different thing for a young person to take something, not know what it is, what it does, or how to keep your body as healthy as possible while on.

im def gonna do the complex carbs after workouts, might even get some waxy maize starch to help kick in real well.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE STEROIDS/PHs NOW DOOD! PAPA KNOWS BEST...MANY SMART PEOPLE ON ANABOLIC MINDS. DO YOUR SELF AND YOUR BALL SACK A FAVOR AND DO NOT USE YET.

PEASE DEWWWWDD!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well its dumb at our age, our hormones are still developing propoerly you dont want to throw them out of wack with a mild steroid like epistane. even if you run cycle support and post cycle support you still may see affects later in life