methyl 1-d mmv2 pct

kingEE

Awards
im in the middle of a m1d and mmv2 cycle and was planning on 2-3 weeks pct of formadrol. i was wondering if it would be beneficial and/or safer to run 6-oxo or something of that nature along with the formadrol?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im in the middle of a m1d and mmv2 cycle and was planning on 2-3 weeks pct of formadrol. i was wondering if it would be beneficial and/or safer to run 6-oxo or something of that nature along with the formadrol?
just curious, what version of m1d are you using? been looking for the new version but can't find it. wish nutra would carry these.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formadrol is a great choice for PCT on these products. Id suggest at minimal 3 weeks PCT.

kingEE

Awards
I am just using the Methyl 1-d strength and mass. Just ordered it online a few weeks ago.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am just using the Methyl 1-d strength and mass. Just ordered it online a few weeks ago.
all it is is glorified DHEA, and an analog of ATD , or ATD itself,

i think its a true waste.

just my opinion

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all it is is glorified DHEA, and an analog of ATD , or ATD itself,

i think its a true waste.

just my opinion
The actual science behind our product is very sound. Everyone has their opinion though!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The actual science behind our product is very sound. Everyone has their opinion though!

i agree, but i have used your product, i liked the transform and speed, and IGH1 and cold fusion are all sound products,

but looking at the nomeclature, its DHEA, unless you can show me other wise,

im not trying to sound rude im sorry if it comes off that way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, but i have used your product, i liked the transform and speed, and IGH1 and cold fusion are all sound products,

but looking at the nomeclature, its DHEA, unless you can show me other wise,

im not trying to sound rude im sorry if it comes off that way
i think they have re-formulated m1d, the new one is supposed to be much better. been doing a lot of reading on the lg page, they are really changing things up for the better,imo. btw mmv2 is very good, i have used it and am going to use again. to the op, i used formadrol/psarm for pct and had good results. i am fast becoming a fan of legal gear.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
and its not JUST dhea...it has been 5a reduced and M1D now has there famous antiestrogenic androsterone in it now...so it IS a good product...science doesnt lie...u just have to find a dosage that works best for u...